♥ Music Lovers ♥ discussion

Music is awesome!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Imasha (new)

Imasha This awesome new video is so catchy :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPED9...

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments i have safe eyes on computer (thats what im on right now) so could you tell me what you searched and i can look it up on my gt... please, honey??

message 3: by Imasha (new)

Imasha Go onto youtube and type in 'Live While We are Young By One Directon'. It's a brand new song released yesterday!!!!!

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments Ooohhh... Nial and Zain make me laugh... good song, tho :-)

message 5: by Imasha (new)

Imasha IKR!!!
Its so funny and awesome!!!

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments Mmhhm... AHHHHH!!! Liam has a stuffed TIGER!!!!!! Heeee heeee heeee heeeeheee!!! But i dont like his haircut... i liked it longer

message 7: by Yaoifan365 (new)

Yaoifan365 (fearfulgoingfearless) | 14 comments Yeah, he looks better with his longer hair!

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments Im listening to Hairspray right now!!!! i LOOOVVVEEE this soundtrack. im not allowed to watch the movie, but i listen the music, and i love it soo much!!!! truthfully, its the only movie i like with Zack Effron in it... but i think the new movie "The Lucky One' with him in it, and it sounds pretty good... oops, got offtrack. this is music, not movies C:

message 9: by Imasha (new)

Imasha hey . No worries!! Feel free to create your own group. I don't really mind.:)
BTW i think liam cut his hair cause he recently broke up with his girlfriend.

message 10: by Kate (new)

Kate Winchester (katewhitetigerlover) | 32 comments What does his hair have to do with hie gf?

message 11: by Imasha (new)

Imasha No idea!!! I saw an article on google a few days ago.
I really don't mind what they look like, only how they sing songs!!!