Bound by the Vampire Queen (Vampire Queen, #8) Bound by the Vampire Queen question

does this book have spoilers for books 4-7?
Ruthie Ruthie Sep 22, 2012 12:40AM
Yey, Jacob and Lyssa's story continues :) and we get to explore a little more of the Fae world :) but does this book contain spoilers for the other books in Joey Hill's series - books 4 to 7 particularly?

I know it will contain spoilers for the 1st 2 books, but the other books in the series weren't about Jacob and Lyssa, and book 3 was more of a prequel to books 1 and 2. Please let me know, so I'll read books 4-7 if I have to, though I much prefer to skip back to Jacob and Lyssa's story ;)

Freya (last edited Feb 07, 2014 02:42PM ) Feb 07, 2014 02:33PM   0 votes
YES. I know that skipping the non Lyssa/Jacob books might sound tempting, but don't. They are all worth reading. The relationships are just as fascinating as Lyssa and Jacobs and by knowing about them it makes the vampire world (at least within the characters), much more of a community/family than it would otherwise be. And Vampire Mistress/Vampire Trinity are about Jacobs brother Gideon and the vampires he gets involved with. Mmmmm Gideon and Daegan, yummy. Hope this helps

Ruthie Thanks, I read all except Vampire Instinct ;-) before I read this one :-D ... You're right! I liked Gideon's books :"> ...more
Feb 08, 2014 07:47AM · flag