The Lion King discussion

The Pridelands > The Gorge

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 22, 2012 12:01AM) (new)

((Roleplay here, the Pridelander's half is of the right side.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Night padded up to the gorge and peered down, wondering how she was going to get down.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Night saw a lion crumble down to the ground, she flinched and scrambled down to meet the injured lion.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait here," Night replied, "I'm going to find a tour guide for you." Then she bounded off.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kibswana nodded and sat down.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Need to eat, might be on later.))

Kayla bounded over and crouched down, eyeing the lion. She crept forward and her paws shot off of her, knocking Kibswana to the ground. She loomed over him, "Be quicker on your paws. And hi." Kayla giggled as she planted her paws on his chest.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((i need to go anyways, before my bro tells our mom he didnt get a turn, cause he's like that you know :P))

Kibswana's eyes widened again. "Kayla?" he asked in disbeleif.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Back!))

Kayla got off of him, "Hi Kibswana!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 23, 2012 07:54PM) (new)

((imma back!!))

Kibswana jumped to his paws. "It's great to see you!" he hugged her, When he realixed the awkwardness, he backed up and cleared his throat, saying, "How've you been?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yay! Did your brother go on the computer?))

Kayla flicked her ears, "Okay..i guess. I'm sorry about what I said last time..."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah. but i told him time was up and i got back on^^ in about a half hour -hour i'll probably have to go again...it keeps us from fighting though, so...(:))

"Its fine. You did what you had to."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. I have to go to bed at 8:30.))

Kayla nodded and then crouched, wriggling her hindquarters, "Come on, I need to show you around. We can play on the way," then she poked him with a paw, "Your it!" then she bounded away.

((The watering hole))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Kibswana lept after her.