The Lion King discussion

Characters > Outlanders

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 26, 2012 03:26PM) (new)

Please fill out this form

Name:
Rank: (hunter, or protecter/fighter, or nurser, cub, teen, or king)
Personality:
History:
Mate/Crush:
Kin:
Why you got kicked out of the Pridelands: (if you lived there once)
Other:

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 23, 2012 08:24AM) (new)

Name:Koomba
Appearance:
Personality:Koomba is strong and fierce in battle. He can be a little stubborn but humorous too. Koomba doesn't take anything seriously, except the Pridelanders which he hates.
History:Unknown
Mate/Crush:[Edit later]
Kin:Lake, Dark
WYGKOFTP:He got kicked out because he started eating more of his fair share of the kill and the herds were about to go away.
Other:None

Name:Lake
Appearance:
Personality:Lake is stubborn and reckless. Lake loves to do crazy things that almost gets him killed, but he makes sure he doesn't. Lake spends less time at camp and more time at the gorge wondering what crazy thing he should do next.
History:None
Kin:Dark, Koomba
WYGKOFTP:He was getting the lioness killed by doing his tricks

Name:Dark
Appearance:
(When adult):
Personality:He takes after Lake, he loves doing crazy tricks. He doesn't mind getting killed because he thinks the being dead is much better than being in the Outlands. But his brothers says that they need him so he is going to stay alive...for now.
History:None
Kin:Koomba, Lake
WYGKOFTP:Same as Lake

message 3: by Crowleaf (new)

Crowleaf | 185 comments Name: Jill
Appearance:

Personality: Very boring tone, mean.
History: Born into pridelands but thought there were too many rules so she left.
Mate/Crush:
Kin:
Why you got kicked out of the Pridelands: She left
Other:

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 22, 2012 09:44PM) (new)

Name: Kibwana (prince)
Appearance: TEEN: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn... ADULT: http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu...
Personality: Kibwana is a sensitive lion who can be fun to hang around. He doesnt like to tell secrets though. He keeps his promises and doesnt like being an outsider.
History: Kibwana was born as an Outsider, but secretly wants to be a Pridelander.
Mate/Crush: ------
Kin: OPEN
Other: -------

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 25, 2012 06:38AM) (new)

Name: Kivra
Appearance: http://www.animationsource.org/sites_...
Personality: rules with an iron "fist", is hard core, will not hesitate to take over Pridelands, she is very smart
History: was banished because she tried to kill the king and his daughter (more than once)
Mate/Crush: OPEN
Kin: unknown
Other:

message 6: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut), Awesome Floridian (last edited Dec 16, 2012 11:33AM) (new)

Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut) (ILoveAnimals) | 259 comments Mod
Name: Gypsy
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&... Her pelt. http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&... Her eye color
Gypsy has a beautiful and lithe form, great for an athlete. Oddly, her pelt is an ashy gray, but her underbelly is off course paler then the rest of her body, also flecked on the inside of her legs with small spots. Gypsy is an average size for a lioness, not to big and too small. Just enough to defend herself, which she does nicely with her all black claws and sharp tongue. A rather thick and dark stripe starts from between her eerie yellow eyes and travels along the length of her body to the tip of her tail.

Personality: Gypsy is a rather spirited lioness, causing her to be headstrong and stubborn. Once she holds a grudge against you, it'll take a long time for her to cool down. It doesn't help that she is sarcastic and great at it, this causing her to be a bit feared around males as she won't hesitate to pounce on you. Seeming a bit cold sometimes, Gypsy can have her funny moments, although this is when she is teasing someone, causing others to laugh. This lioness also doesn't plan on taking on a mate, so better be careful. Pretty flowers do have thorns.

History: Gypsy was born to a litter of three, her and her two brothers. Born in the outlands, Gypsy's mother, Sol, had to raise the three cubs alone. Unfortunately, the watchful eye of Sol didn't notice, Tumble, the youngest in the litter wander off. As a result, the cub jumped into a small bush that concealed a Puff Adder, which bit him and ended his life. At the time Gypsy was a couple months old, and when Tumble disappeared, she grew curious as her mother went into shock for a week. During that time, Gypsy and her remaining sibling could only wait for her to get over it. Since then Sol never let the pair out of her sight until the time came for them to leave for their own life, which Gypsy took gladly.
Mate/Crush: None, but you can try though

Kin: Sol(Mother) Tumble( Deceased Brother) Zulu(Brother, whereabouts unknown) Father(Unknown)
Why you got kicked out of the Pridelands: Is a born outlander
Other: Growing up, Gypsy's nickname was Black mamba(A highly poisonous snake in Africa) due to her fightsy personality and her dominant dark stripe

message 7: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut), Awesome Floridian (new)

Found another pic of Gypsy
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 8: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut), Awesome Floridian (new)

I'm gonna change the age of Dark cause lions live 10-15 years and he's currently 9.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

alright

message 10: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut), Awesome Floridian (last edited Mar 23, 2013 05:35PM) (new)

Name: Dark

Appearance: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Ko... (The brown one)

Personality: The first impression you get of Dark is that he is a huge flirt. One moment he'll be cuddled up with so and so, then the next will be chatting up another lioness. Besides this terrible quality, he can be self centered at times and really arrogant, much like his brother, Lake. With his brother though, he knows he isn't the dominant of the two and tends to just suck up to him. Commonly when they were younger, he was forced to take abuse from him. Today, it tends to be more mental then physical abuse, and Dark wishes he could become independent from his brother, but then again, he's all he's got. At moments when it's needed most, he can show bravery.

History: Being a Steppe lion, Dark's kin derives from the mountainous range in the North. The Steppe pride he was bred in was ruled by their father, and there were many lionesses, equaling to many cubs. The last to be born were the two brothers Lake and Dark. After just a few days, another male lion was spotted moving in. The next day, their father had abandoned his pride for the life as a rogue, taking along with him numerous scars. The takeover for the new male wasn't complete however, he still had to kill all the cubs, breaking the last bond with their former ruler. Every time the females went hunting, hiding their young, the male cunningly searched them out, managing to kill a couple every few days. The brother's mother, knowing what would happen eventually and being quite fond of them fled with the two cubs, tottering around behind her. Unfortunately, she made the decision too late, for she left with only two of her three cubs.
After a year of living with their mother, wandering the rocky slopes and plains below, their mother left them to fend for themselves when she went off with another male. After a few months of relying on each other for life, they met the outlanders.

Crush: almost all the females
Kin: Lake(Brother) Ahadi(Mother) Calvin(Father)

Other: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Ko...

message 11: by Jane Isles-Rizzoli (last edited Nov 15, 2014 02:20AM) (new)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Name: Tala
Appearance:
Personality: TBRP'd
History: Unknown
Mate/Crush: Open
Kin:
Why you got kicked out of the Pridelands: She was one of Zera and Scar's Followers,
Other:

GlitchObsession-Eridan's Matesprit (DontlaughIknowwhereyoulive) Name: Mamela
Appearance: brownish tan fur tinted with black around her face. She has dark brown eyes.
Personality: TBRP
History: TBRP
Mate/Crush: Open

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow. :) hope you can keep track of them all!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Shala
Appearance: http://zolk.deviantart.com/#/art/Lion...
Personality:
History:TBRPed
Mate/Crush: none
Kin: none
Why you got kicked out of the Pridelands: "betrayed" her pride
Other:

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Finyezi (means firefly)
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Outl... (the male, obviously)
Personality: TBRP
Mate/Crush: to be Mamella
Why: he was never really part of a Pride
Other:

message 16: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut), Awesome Floridian (new)

Finally did Dark! Opinions? And Alexis is the history okay?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I love it! The detail's great!! :D

message 18: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut), Awesome Floridian (last edited Apr 25, 2013 04:00PM) (new)

Name: Deeka

Appearance: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/fe...

Personality: Deeka inside is fully naive and innocent, unfortunately she's a big flirt too. Almost always she had some male on her mind, it's as if she needs to know she's loves. To others, this obsession makes her look like a full time slut.

Crush: Any available male

Why: Deeka was born in a family pride which obviously made up of her siblings and cousins, and since they were all family, she left in search of another pride.

message 19: by Dahlia( Prehistoric Nut), Awesome Floridian (new)

Finished, not my best work

message 20: by Ookidaloveoo (new)

Ookidaloveoo | 9 comments Name:Zila
Appearance:she have Zira's coulor with a stripe on her back just a little dark of her coulor.She have blue eyes and she is really loking like Azola.
Personality:She is kind and a very good killer.She is flirty with dangerous guys.She like to hunt when she is sad.She is outlander and live in outlands.She dont forgive and for meat she can kill a male.
History:Sister of zira's ,just she and lyra stay with zira.Her persobality make her to do very very bad things and when she love with a boy he kill her newborn cub and than she mate with her and let her with many scars in her heart.She born the cub and grow up he ,when the cub was grow into a teen his dad back to train him and he be a killer.His name was kylu.Than she mate with arctic snowy's mate and born a albino cub name Jill.Jill grow up into a big lioness .Just at 7 years she have 6 cubs.One cub with arctic,two with lion 2 cubs with allo and one cub with tani( the cubs name is kylu's ,read up).Than she fall in love with a lion name kuzi.. he was with blue eyes and a brown fur.With he she do a cub name blanca.........she is like his coulor with blue eyes and near her eyes she have brown like her moms fur.So soon kuzi die in a plan of kylu's.Now she is single and the cubs grow up.
Crush/Mate:,Arctic,Kuzi,tani and lion
Why:she was never a good mom but when she born the last cub she was a very good mom
Others:Sisters:Zira and Lyra,Sons:Kylu,Lio,Zaur,Dau:Jill,Azili,Vita and Roxy

message 21: by Ookidaloveoo (new)

Ookidaloveoo | 9 comments Name:Kujua
Rank:One of Ziras favourite figher.she always get food for her and stay with her
Appearance:A light yellow pelt and underfur is white,blue eyes, above and under eyes a light gray, a gray stripe on her back,pink nose
Personality:Loyal of Zira,her favourite,always she get more food and she always stay with Zira,her loyality for Zira sometimes is discuating,she do everything for her.
History:She born in pridelands,her parents are pridelanders,her mom tall her storys about Zira and her outlands,why is she bad and she tall everything to her,a bad mistake,Kujua was excited,her favourite was Zira and she always hate pridelanders,Ahadi tell to Kunimi,her mom,she will be a killer but her mom dont trust he,later her abilitys to kill was perfects,when she be teen she go to Zira ,Zira trained her to be a killer,Zira was very excited a pridelander is like her,when her mom stop her to go to Zira ,Kujua pins her ,her mom try than and make a scar to the eye,Kujua was mad and throw hee mom out of the cliff,she dont die but she exiled Kujua,Kujua was happy because she was exiled now,she go back to Zira forever,when Zira hear her mom exiled her she hug her and grow her like her own dau,Kujua was stronger and bigger ,in a day she go back to pridelands,but not for forgive,for fight and pain,when her mom see she dont know she was her dau,just than when she say:,,Hello mother or what can i say?Monster-frown-Now Zira is my mom"than her mom was angry and scared,her dau was like that?She bag her to come back but Kujua dint want,she was always with Zira,she fight with her mom,and let her pain than,she leave with Zira.Zira was so proud,she always trust Kujua will go back in PL but she dont,she make Kujua a fighter and her favourite protector,in short time they was BFF,Zira like it,than Kujua took Zira a plan,she to go back and to spy and to kill they,she do like that and she kill her dad,than some cubs,and her small sister Kunima.Than she go and get her sister Kunia with her in outlands and like her she will be a figher and one of ziras favourite,she will protect and stay with Zira all her life and her sister too.
Kin:Kunima(her little sys,killed by her),Kunia(sister,she come with her in ol at Zira),Vino(Dad,killed by her),Kunimi(Mom),Zira(BFF,she grow up her).
Other:can make her a mate bur just outlander!Dont change anything else becayse this is mt favourite char.You can have cubs with the names:Ujumi,Kanimi,Uzino,Azonda and Zina.Join it :*
Kissis
OOKidaLoveoO(Roxy(

message 22: by Ookidaloveoo (new)

Ookidaloveoo | 9 comments Name:Mabaya(Mean evi)
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28...
Personality:Angry,Evil like she is the next Zira.Like to play dangerous and to fight,she want to live in pridelands again but her loyality for Zira is big and she cant be a traitor.
History:Born in pridelands,she grow up and as a teen she see Zira is the best,or like that she thought.Her mom beg her to dont go to outlanders,than Zira come after her,she was in the middle,in the left her family and in right Zira and outlanders,she look very confused than go to Zira,her mom was destroyed,her dau go in Outlands,she fall down and start to cry and scream for her dau,but she will dont come back,last she see was her mom hug his dad and cry,her dad cry too,she was the next hunter,she was the first lioness in their family who is outlander and choose Zira.All her life she thought she will be a good pridelander,but wasnt that,Simba come near his parents and look sad how Zira take her in outlands.She takes Ziras paws and go with her,Zira hug her and tell will be ok.She grow up and grow up,dont see her parents ,they was crying always,and think about her,poor parents.
Kin:Maskini(Mother,mean poor),Kiume(Father,mean dad),Zira(master and adoptive mother(just to grow up her))
Mate:Open
Other:I will write all the story and what they say here,enjoy it,please read it,is a sad story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was a cold morning,outside the sun shine,inside the cave now Maskini born Mabaya,Mabaya nuzzle her mom and smile happy,Maskini hug her and take her milk,she loved her so much.
Three months later they take Mabaya in the hands of Rafiki,when she see the Savannah she laught happy ,her parents was proud.One day and one day passing Mabaya was increasingly stronger,she was interesting in explore,and playfull,she was playing a lot with her friends and her best friend,Ukali,she was an Outlander,one of Dottys Daughters.Dotty tell her many things about Zira than ,one day,she took her to Zira,Zira look carefull at her :
-You are a perfect fughter little girl
-But Miss they will make me hunter-she look confused at Zira-
-Because they dont see-she smirk to her than frown loking at pridelands-.
-Come on why you dont come in Outlands?Here you and others,will be better here, you can choose.-Zira smirk to her-
-I will think about Miss-she smile to Zira-
-Whats your name little cub?-Zira ask courious-
-I'm Mabaya,my name mean evil,Miss.
-Oh dont say Miss,just Zira.
-Ok,Zira!
-Better like this cute-smile to her-
-Oh it's late i think my parents look for me!
-Who are your parents ?STAY!-she shout to her but Mabaya run in Pridelands-.
She jump on the rocks to the cave,her parents wait for her near the cave angry and her dad frown to her:
-Where you WAS?YOU WAS IN OUTLANDS?-her dad shout to her-
-Kiume,honey ,calm down.Mabaya where you was?
~Mabaya think how to lie ~I was at river mom,you know i was thirsty.
-And why you go that far,here is the river too.
-Yes but in that camp is a very good water mom.
-Well,ok,lets go in cave.
-AND SHE ISNT PUNISH?MAKINI TELL SOMETHING!
-Kiume CALM DOWN!She isnt punish,she was just thirsty.
-Dadyy please-Mabaya hug his paw and her dad smile-
-Lets go in cave.-her dad told-
Than she run in cave with her parents and fall a sleep in her moms paws.
Next morning she get up early and go to see the rise.Her dad see her and go to her:
-You are alright ?You are sad Mabaya?
-No dad.
-Why you come here to see the sun?You was never interested about that.Please tell me what happen yesterday.
-Dad ,i was in outlands-she look sad at her dad- Poor outlanders,and Zira is so good with me,she tell me she want to be a pridelander again.
-WHAT?!?IN OUTLANDS?!?Mabaya you know you can't go there!Is dangerous!Zira is a lier!They was exiled because they follow Scar and Zira!Scar kill Mufasa!
-I know dad!-she shout to he- BUT YOU DONT THINK THEY NEED FORGIVE?YOU DONT THINK THEY HAVENT HEART?!?ALL MY FRIENDS ARE THERE!
-You will dont go there again Mabaya!I dont care if you friends wait for you!Never to go back in Outlands!
-But that-she shout but her dad get up and go near her mom back in cave-
-Cry-They never understand,poor Outlanders.-than she se a familiar face,was Zira ,she come after her and she see her crying,she go near the cave carefull:
-Why you cry?-Zira hug her-
-Dad tell me i will dont come back-she hug Ziras paw-
-Her dad get up and he see Zira-

message 23: by Ookidaloveoo (new)

Ookidaloveoo | 9 comments Name:Mabaya(Mean evi)
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28...
Personality:Angry,Evil like she is the next Zira.Like to play dangerous and to fight,she want to live in pridelands again but her loyality for Zira is big and she cant be a traitor.
History:Born in pridelands,she grow up and as a teen she see Zira is the best,or like that she thought.Her mom beg her to dont go to outlanders,than Zira come after her,she was in the middle,in the left her family and in right Zira and outlanders,she look very confused than go to Zira,her mom was destroyed,her dau go in Outlands,she fall down and start to cry and scream for her dau,but she will dont come back,last she see was her mom hug his dad and cry,her dad cry too,she was the next hunter,she was the first lioness in their family who is outlander and choose Zira.All her life she thought she will be a good pridelander,but wasnt that,Simba come near his parents and look sad how Zira take her in outlands.She takes Ziras paws and go with her,Zira hug her and tell will be ok.She grow up and grow up,dont see her parents ,they was crying always,and think about her,poor parents.
Kin:Maskini(Mother,mean poor),Kiume(Father,mean dad),Zira(master and adoptive mother(just to grow up her))
Mate:Open
Other:I will write all the story and what they say here,enjoy it,please read it,is a sad story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was a cold morning,outside the sun shine,inside the cave now Maskini born Mabaya,Mabaya nuzzle her mom and smile happy,Maskini hug her and take her milk,she loved her so much.
Three months later they take Mabaya in the hands of Rafiki,when she see the Savannah she laught happy ,her parents was proud.One day and one day passing Mabaya was increasingly stronger,she was interesting in explore,and playfull,she was playing a lot with her friends and her best friend,Ukali,she was an Outlander,one of Dottys Daughters.Dotty tell her many things about Zira than ,one day,she took her to Zira,Zira look carefull at her :
-You are a perfect fughter little girl
-But Miss they will make me hunter-she look confused at Zira-
-Because they dont see-she smirk to her than frown loking at pridelands-.
-Come on why you dont come in Outlands?Here you and others,will be better here, you can choose.-Zira smirk to her-
-I will think about Miss-she smile to Zira-
-Whats your name little cub?-Zira ask courious-
-I'm Mabaya,my name mean evil,Miss.
-Oh dont say Miss,just Zira.
-Ok,Zira!
-Better like this cute-smile to her-
-Oh it's late i think my parents look for me!
-Who are your parents ?STAY!-she shout to her but Mabaya run in Pridelands-.
She jump on the rocks to the cave,her parents wait for her near the cave angry and her dad frown to her:
-Where you WAS?YOU WAS IN OUTLANDS?-her dad shout to her-
-Kiume,honey ,calm down.Mabaya where you was?
~Mabaya think how to lie ~I was at river mom,you know i was thirsty.
-And why you go that far,here is the river too.
-Yes but in that camp is a very good water mom.
-Well,ok,lets go in cave.
-AND SHE ISNT PUNISH?MAKINI TELL SOMETHING!
-Kiume CALM DOWN!She isnt punish,she was just thirsty.
-Dadyy please-Mabaya hug his paw and her dad smile-
-Lets go in cave.-her dad told-
Than she run in cave with her parents and fall a sleep in her moms paws.
Next morning she get up early and go to see the rise.Her dad see her and go to her:
-You are alright ?You are sad Mabaya?
-No dad.
-Why you come here to see the sun?You was never interested about that.Please tell me what happen yesterday.
-Dad ,i was in outlands-she look sad at her dad- Poor outlanders,and Zira is so good with me,she tell me she want to be a pridelander again.
-WHAT?!?IN OUTLANDS?!?Mabaya you know you can't go there!Is dangerous!Zira is a lier!They was exiled because they follow Scar and Zira!Scar kill Mufasa!
-I know dad!-she shout to he- BUT YOU DONT THINK THEY NEED FORGIVE?YOU DONT THINK THEY HAVENT HEART?!?ALL MY FRIENDS ARE THERE!
-You will dont go there again Mabaya!I dont care if you friends wait for you!Never to go back in Outlands!
-But that-she shout but her dad get up and go near her mom back in cave-
-Cry-They never understand,poor Outlanders.-than she se a familiar face,was Zira ,she come after her and she see her crying,she go near the cave carefull:
-Why you cry?-Zira hug her-
-Dad tell me i will dont come back-she hug Ziras paw-
-Her dad get up and he see Zira-

message 24: by Ookidaloveoo (new)

Ookidaloveoo | 9 comments Name :Mabaya(Mean evil)
I will dont say what i need to write,i will tell you what they tell and what happen to her,her personality and history is together,enjoy it
CHARACTERS:
Maskine:Mother of Mabaya
Kiume:Father of Mabaya
Zira:Adoptive mother(just grow up her)
Muuaji:BFF,Daughter of Dottys and Nukas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~STORY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Was a cold morning,in the cave a new soul was born,her name was Mabaya.All the lions was happy the lionesses hunt for the cub,she to be a good hunter.
Three months later Mabaya was in arms of Rafiki,up,and look to the big savannah.

message 25: by Ookidaloveoo (new)

Ookidaloveoo | 9 comments Ookidaloveoo wrote: "Name :Mabaya(Mean evil)
I will dont say what i need to write,i will tell you what they tell and what happen to her,her personality and history is together,enjoy it
CHARACTERS:
M..."

Later i will make it all i promise,is a sad story