Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Looking for reviews

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (new)

Ann Werner (WritingFool) | 36 comments I am in need of some creative reviews for my psychological thriller CRAZY. So far, they've all been good but there just aren't enough! I can gift you a Kindle copy or send you a paperback (US only - sorry postage is SO expensive!)I would ask that if you say yes, that the review would be posted here on Goodreads and Amazon and anywhere else you think would be a good fit and that you post it within a month. If you will do that, you will be my new best friend!You can check it out here: http://tinyurl.com/Crazy-Kindle

Thanks!

message 2: by Carol (new)

Carol | 6 comments Hello Ann,

I would love to review your new book.

Can you send an ecopy to: komodo32@ntlworld.com.

Thank You.

Carol

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Carlisle (acarlisle) | 11 comments Carol, hi, this is Anne Carlisle. Like the other Ann, I desperately need more reviews for my debut novel, (slightly paranormal) romantic suspense, featuring a beautiful but obsessed architect with a family curse.
HOME SCHOOLING: The Fire Night Ball. May I gift a Kindle copy to you?

For a preview/free look inside, here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/HOME-SCHOOLING-...

message 4: by Micheleann (new)

Micheleann Oboyle (angelsmuse) | 19 comments hi i would like to review this for you sounds like a very good read angelwolfmystic@yahoo.com is where i can be contacted at

message 5: by readingfan (last edited Sep 24, 2012 08:10PM) (new)

readingfan | 20 comments Looking for reviews for the new children's bookThe Happy Little Flower
It's available for free gifting... The Happy Little Flower by T. S.

message 6: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (Dobby2266) | 15 comments Ann wrote: "I am in need of some creative reviews for my psychological thriller CRAZY. So far, they've all been good but there just aren't enough! I can gift you a Kindle copy or send you a paperback (US only ..."

I would like to review your book:)

message 7: by Ann (new)

Ann Werner (WritingFool) | 36 comments Hi Carol,

I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond - for some reason I didn't get the usual email - hmmm. gotta check my settings. Hopefully you wil hae a copy of the book by the time your read this!

Ann

Carol wrote: "Hello Ann,

I would love to review your new book.

Can you send an ecopy to: komodo32@ntlworld.com.

Thank You.

Carol"

message 8: by Ann (new)

Ann Werner (WritingFool) | 36 comments Hi Micheleann,

I'm sorry I didn't get right back to you. I didn't get the message in my email. Sending you the copy right now!

Micheleann wrote: "hi i would like to review this for you sounds like a very good read angelwolfmystic@yahoo.com is where i can be contacted at"

message 9: by Ann (new)

Ann Werner (WritingFool) | 36 comments Hi Jocelyn,

Would you prefer a Kindle copy or a paperback? Let me know which and the address to which I can send it and it shall be done!

Jocelyn wrote: "Ann wrote: "I am in need of some creative reviews for my psychological thriller CRAZY. So far, they've all been good but there just aren't enough! I can gift you a Kindle copy or send you a paperba..."

message 10: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (Dobby2266) | 15 comments It's easier if you send a kindle copy:) my email missjocsan@gmail.com Thanks!

message 11: by Ann (new)

Ann Werner (WritingFool) | 36 comments It shall be done!

Jocelyn wrote: "It's easier if you send a kindle copy:) my email missjocsan@gmail.com Thanks!"

message 12: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (Dobby2266) | 15 comments Thanks:)