The Stories Untold discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Kris's writing > Unnamed Story

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
Put in the next post your story, and take it away Kris, you can do what ever you want with this folder.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 8 comments was crazy, everyone knew it. I would hear things no one said, see things that weren't there, see water become blood then back to water. I would scream and run from imaginary monsters and wake up in cold sweat, the dream so real it HURT. Ok, well, lets begin from the only place we can, the start of it all:

I was raised in Oklahoma for 7 years. That's when it began. At night I would hear things, hear voices. One voice talked more than the rest, his voice was too beautiful and pure to have good intentions. His voice was full of tempation and evil, I could feel it, when he spoke, the sound made my skin crawl. I would run into my parents room, crying out of fear. It was HORRIBLE! Then, other wierd things began. I would see my reflection, but it...just wasn't right. The eyes were evil, a demon's eye was the only way I could describe it, oddly yellow/gold, glowing and the face was sickly pallor, the cheeks were flushed and the mouth was twisted, with long fangs and looked like a endless hole in the middle of my face. My "hallucinations," as adults called them, weren't the only things that began to change.

CAN NOT POST HERE, SOME SEXUAL CONTENT

He would often say that the Voices told him to do it, that he was not in controle of his body, what he said, what he did. He described one voice perfectly. This voice.....it sends chills down my back, it's HIS voice, the one from when I was young, the voice that was cold and evil, tempatingly sweet and a false tone of kindness.

So, now I need an event that leads up to here, age eight, and shoots and kills her father, who's possessed and insane

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.