Ten Ten discussion

Who did you think the killer was? (Spoilers)

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Deanna So, who did you suspect was the killer before finding out it was Ben?

I thought it was going to turn out to be Minnie.

message 2: by Jay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jay Nathan

Erin i was thinking minnie at first but then it seem to obvious so i thought it was ben but then he died so i thought it might be nathan or his friend.i was really shocked when i thought it was tj but i really hoped he would live.

Perenelle Well, the description in the front jacket makes u think Minnie, but i thought it was TJ.
I still am confused at how it ended.
Who was Tom?

Bookworm I thought it was Minnie too. I mean, bipolar disorder usually means something.
Tom was Claire's brother. He killed the real Ben and took his place on the island. But honestly, how long did that guy have to play dead?

Brandon Scott I went into it thinking it would be Minnie (for obvious reasons). Then Vivian (she was just too hateful). Then Nathan (He seemed a little off to me). Then I thought for a quick second, maybe TJ... but decided quickly that I didn't want to believe he was the killer, and I even thought this book might've been one of those weird books that makes it turn out to be the main person, but they didn't realize they were doing it. I personally feel that the author cheated with who the killer was. BEN ALREADY "DIED" of course we wouldn't see that coming... but a great book nonetheless.

Bookworm True. Another thought I had was that Meg was doing it herself.

VG/Allie I thought there was another person on the Island. But then I thought it was Minnie. Then i went back to another person on the Island theroy again.

I never thought tj or meg.

Olivia i thought tj

message 10: by Vee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vee Gretzinger ok, so throughout the book my theories kept changing. everytime she found a new clue, my ideas would change. for a long time i thought it was Claire Hicks-thinking she never really died. once t.j were going to the boat house, and he had to run up to get the flashlights, i thought it was him for the rest of the book. but wow. i was so wrong!

message 11: by Ronny (new) - rated it 1 star

Ronny Unfortunately, I guessed it was Ben from the start and therefore wasn't really surprised. Nor did his so called death change my theory -I'm too familiar perhaps with characters "dying" in horror films.

message 12: by Faye (new) - rated it 5 stars

Faye i thought meg might've been doing it herself without knowing it, some kind of creepy sleepwalking thing.

Koral Polidore I thought that it was Minnie reading the description, then I thought a stranger on the island, then maybe Claire wasn't dead at all, then Tom. Only I didn't know Tom was Ben and I thought that Tom was Claire's therapist not brother. Nice surprise though! :)

Perenelle definite plot twist. It kept on jumping from one character to another

message 15: by Jean-Sebastien (new)

Jean-Sebastien -B- Perenelle wrote: "Well, the description in the front jacket makes u think Minnie, but i thought it was TJ.
I still am confused at how it ended.
Who was Tom?"

Tom was the brother of the girl that suicide forgot her name..So Tom kill Ben before the book start and take is identity.

message 16: by Jean-Sebastien (new)

Jean-Sebastien -B- Sage wrote: "This is the way I thought it was:
Random Person
All of them (like a love circle except... a kill circle)
Ghost of Claire Hicks
TJ
Minnie
TJ
AND THEN IT WAS BEN
and I'm like ooohhhhh"

LOL was not ben, was TOM that take Ben identity

message 17: by Cady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cady I thought it was TJ because I was like "Oh, yup, it's going to be the love interest..." For some reason I really thought it was him after he explained what happened at that beach party. Then it was like Ben I was like "WHAT."

message 18: by Huda (new) - rated it 3 stars

Huda Vivian then Nathan them I thought Claire wasn't dead lol but it was also pretty obvious that it was some friend of Claire

message 19: by Huda (new) - rated it 3 stars

Huda or brother l

Scarlet I thought it was TJ but then I realized that was what the author wanted me to think. :)

Brianna I thought it was T.J.

message 22: by Syd (new) - rated it 5 stars

Syd When I read the inside cover, I thought it was gonna be Minnie. Then I thought it was Meg. Like she had two personalities and one was the murderer. Then I went back to Minnie. Then I thought T.J. and I just kept switching between the 3. Then freaking Ben/Tom??? Not expecting that...

Tomkk I thought it was going to be T. J., especially since on the back it said that the killer might be close to meg.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought it was going to be T.J. or Minnie, but I had my suspicions that someone would come back from the dead.