Natalia's Island discussion

World Rp! > Larka's home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (last edited Sep 26, 2012 09:10AM) (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 1011 comments Mod
This is larka and her pack's home.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Larka padded back to the entrance of the camp she called home. She let out an aroo of joy to let her family know she was back.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 25, 2012 05:44AM) (new)

Whisper poked her head out of the den and yipped. "You're back! You're back!" She jumped out of the den and ran up to her sister and nuzzled her chin, tail wagging. Whisper turned and barked towards the den, calling the others.

message 4: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Joey padded lazily to where,Whisper and larka stood.

((does larka know joey or should skye have rescued him while larka was gone?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((they knew her. she's 2 in dog years, which means wait, never mind. but they should already know her))

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 26, 2012 07:38AM) (new)

((and when they "talk, could we use italicize cause, you know, they're wolves? just a sugestion. and its what i did...))

message 7: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

((okie doke i was on mobile so i will edit))

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 26, 2012 07:55AM) (new)

((alrighty))

Larka bounded up to her older brother and yipped, licking his face. Its good to be home, she told him.

message 9: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (last edited Sep 26, 2012 08:39AM) (new)

"It's good to see you larka" Joey said,He licked her face also.

((Skye's not here yet he gonna be in the forest))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((alright^^))

Larka sat down and asked, Where is mother? Where is father?

message 11: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

((um do i need to make one of them?))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((we could split them, i make one, you make the other? i could make the father?))

message 13: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

((thats fine i dont care you make the one and i will make which ever one you dont))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok. i'll make the father. have at least one male character in this group lol))

message 15: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

((okie dokie))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((made Royal))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Royal padded into the camp. When he saw Larka, he smiled a wolf smile and bounded up to her and began to cover her face with kisses. Where have you been? We've missed you!

Oh, around. Here and there.

You shouldn't take off like that. There could be danger.

I know. I'll try not to do it again. Where's mother?

She should be coming any minute now. He licked her face again. I am so glad you're back.

message 18: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

((made juniper but im just gonna call her june))

June padded after royal,Then she saw larka,She gave a smile,"Larka dont you ever do that again you had us worried" As she scolded her,She licked her face,"But im so happy your back".

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 27, 2012 07:35AM) (new)

Royal leaned against his mate and smiled at his daughter. Larka smiled back. I know mother. I'm sorry. I just can't help it though! The island is so big, and there's so much to explore!

Royal smiled back. You still need to be careful.

message 20: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

June felt royal leaning on her,"At least let one of us know next time alright?"She smiled also,"Joey where's your brother?"

"Skye? How am i supposed to know" Joey shrugged.

"I just thought i would ask"
June sat down.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 27, 2012 10:31AM) (new)

Larka cocked her head to the side. He usually doesn't go off like this.

Royal lifted his head higher and looked around. He sat down and lifted his muzzle to the sky and let out a long howl. Sky, come home! Larka has returned! he sang.

Larka joined, her voice high, long and clear, Brother! Come home!

message 22: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (last edited Sep 27, 2012 10:51AM) (new)

Skye was right outside the opening to the den,Was held up sorry He padded inside and sat beside larka,He licked her face,Good to see ya sis

June looked at skye,She shook her head,Skye had been running off like that since larka left.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Good to see you too, Skye! She licked his face back. So where were you?

message 24: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

A tiger attacked a panther and another wolf so i had to help,He shrugged.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I understand. But be careful!

Royal gently scowled at his daughter. You're one to talk, Larka.

message 26: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Skye looked at larka,Yea your the one disappearing and had us worried.

June knudged royal,At least she's back dear.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

True, Royal admitted.

Larka pipped in, But weren't you worried for Skye?

message 28: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (last edited Sep 28, 2012 01:56PM) (new)

June shook her head,Well not worried but yes we wondered where he was.

Skye Smiled,I haven't really stayed home that much in a while.

Joey Glanced at skye,You mean you have been running off since larka left right?.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Larka cocked her head to the side and asked Skye why.

message 30: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Skye just shook his head,Cuz i felt like it?

June stayed quiet,Letting them talk it out.

Joey huffed,Since you left larka he hardly ever stays here anymore.

Skye gave him a look that could have killed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Larka turned to Skye again. Why not? Do you miss me?

message 32: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Why do you think ive been gone ive been looking for you skye said.

Joey sat down.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

But Skye, you know I like to wander off. I always come home.

message 34: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

i know it just had us worried i started to see more beings showing up so i went looking skye said softly.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Well then maybe you should travel with me instead of going off on your own.

Royal butted in sternly. "Larka."

message 36: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (last edited Sep 28, 2012 07:53PM) (new)

Skye heard royal but answered anyway,I could
he looked at larka.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((alright^^))

message 38: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

((i edited it im back on the computer yay))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((yay!))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, it would keep you out of uh, worry." Larka quietly laughed.

message 41: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Skye glanced at royal,Then to june and joey.Then back to larka,Where you plan on going next?.
June shook her head,Don't look at me skye it's your father's choice.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Royal thought for a second. While she waited for her father to respond, she said, I'm not leaving for a while yet, but I usually just wander.

message 43: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Well when you go i wanna come if dad will let me that is,Skye smiled.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Royal eyed his pups. Maybe, he said.

Larka looked back at her father and smiled.

message 45: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

So you will tell me if i can when the time come's?,Skye asked looking at his dad.

While joey yawned,Well im off for a nap,He padded back to wherever he came from.

June watched,Whipser your being quiet.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 01, 2012 11:51AM) (new)

Royal nodded to Skye then turned to Whisper.

Whisper looked around. There's-there's nothing to say. She turned around and slunk back into the den.

Royal looked to his mate. Don't you think she's been acting a bit funny latly?

message 47: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

June nodded,Yes she has i will go talk to her,She said and padded after whisper.

Skye smiled,Well im off to get dinner alright?.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Larka asked Skye if she could come too. She had been stuck eating berries because she had been taught not to hunt big game alone, because it was dangerous. And small mammals were harder for Larka to catch.

Whisper was sitting in a corner of the den, head high, but looking at the floor. With her claws she was etching a pattern in the ground, her tail limp beside her.

message 49: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

June walked to her,What's wrong darling?.

Skye nodded,Have i ever told you no before?.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Whisper tightened her jaw and said nothing, just kept drawing.

« previous 1 3