The Black Tower discussion

AMOL Dreadbane

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments ****** A MEMORY OF LIGHT SPOILERS!*********

****AMOL PROLOGUE SPOILERS******

ok this is a spot for talking about the entire prologue for AMOL. there is so much in this thing but i had to write this thread in honor of Talmanes aka Dreadbane, two fades in one battle without a power wrought blade! this was an amazing end for a great character. does everybody think he is dead or will he get some last minute help? let me hear what you think.

P.S. GRAENDAL IS FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!!"

message 2: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 32 comments I cried during the prologue for Talmanes. Before listening to it, I had decided that Talmanes and Matrim are my favourites, and BAM! Talmanes is dying and is pretty much dead, and so I am praying that asha'man will come and save the day.

message 3: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments im totally with you there. i just read chapter one on tor.com and he does make it to merrilor and a certain braided yellow sister, but it wasn't definative as to if he lives or not. january seems so far away.

message 4: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Geary (kennethhayes) | 81 comments yeah i was going to say at this point only Nynaeve or Flinn would be able to save him. I'm a fan of Talmanes and as much as i would like to see him survive at least this was a good way to go out. I'm glad i read the prolouge but man i just want it to be January already.

message 5: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments i just saw that tor has released the audiobook version of chapter 2. is anybody else getting pissed off at this chapter by chapter BS? just give us the damn book already!

message 6: by Kenneth (new)

Kenneth Geary (kennethhayes) | 81 comments where can you get it? i know i want it to come out i just finished my reread

message 7: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments tor.com

message 8: by Jeevan (new)

Jeevan Joseph (itsjeevs) | 8 comments January!!!

message 9: by Kathryn (new)

Kathryn | 32 comments Is tor.com planning on releasing chapter #3?

message 10: by Ben (new)

Ben | 113 comments no idea but at this rate it would not suprise me