Reviews for the Literary Inclined discussion

General > What's Your Supernatural/Paranormal Name & What Species Are You?

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessi, <~}{{Faery Queen**aka**PixiBell}{{~> (last edited Oct 03, 2012 11:56AM) (new)

Jessi Overton (pixibell) | 281 comments Mod
The title of the topic says it all. I know it's a bit random but I'm curious to see what some of you come up with.

Paranormal Name - Species
Dragon - Winged Chinese Fire-Dragon
Lana - Dark Angel (w/a evil pixie personality)
Marina - Mermaid
Hades - Vampgon or Drapire (European Fire-Vampire Dragon)
Alexandria(Lexi/Alex) - 1/2 Dark Angel,1/2 Light Fae

message 2: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) I'll start it off - I love dragons. Even though I write mostly about ghosts, I'd love to have a pet dragon. Or be one. Not as a pet though. Name? ... Dragon.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I really am addicted to angel stories. I believe in angels as I love writing short stories about angels. So I would be called Angel and ironically I'd be an angel.:)

message 4: by Monica Porta (new)

Monica Porta | 196 comments I'd like to be a mermaid, because I love the sea. My name name would be Marina :)

message 5: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) Hannah L wrote: "I really am addicted to angel stories. I believe in angels as I love writing short stories about angels. So I would be called Angel and ironically I'd be an angel.:)"

:-)
The irony never stops...

message 6: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) Monica wrote: "I'd like to be a mermaid, because I love the sea. My name name would be Marina :)"

Nice.

message 7: by Jax (last edited Oct 02, 2012 01:07AM) (new)

Jax Oooh - I also LOVE Dragons...
I guess with my Temper, I could be one... :D
But with my sleeping patterns, I think I fit in better with the Vampires.... LOL

My Name?? I have no idea...
My hubby reckons Hades...or something like it... :D

Can I be a vampire that somehow manages to shapeshift into a dragon?? cos' that would be AWESOME!! LMAO!

message 8: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) Hey, anything goes here. Why shouldn't a vamp shapeshift? They can do so many other cool things (apart from the sucking blood part - not cool).

So we have Hades the shapeshifting vampire / dragon.

message 9: by Jessi, <~}{{Faery Queen**aka**PixiBell}{{~> (last edited Oct 02, 2012 04:05AM) (new)

I'm loving it...keep it up guys!!!!

I guess it's only fair to tell mine. I'd be half Dark Angel/half Light Fae and my name would be Alexandria but I'd be called Lexi or Alex for short.

message 10: by Jessi, <~}{{Faery Queen**aka**PixiBell}{{~> (new)

@Vered: What kind of Dragon are you?

@Hannah: What kind of Angel are you?

@Monica: What kind of Mermaid are you?

message 11: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) Oh my! Details, details. I am a dragon with wings. Definitely wings.

message 12: by Jax (new)

Jax No No Vered... need much more detail than that!! LOL

See, I'd shapeshift into a large, midnight blue dragon - European, not Chinese - with hints of purple and silver on my scales, depending on the light.
I have 2 long horns on my head, and a beautiful, but deadly tail... the end of which is razor sharp!
My talons would be black, eyes silvery blue and of course I breathe Fire!!

message 13: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) Oh, nice one, Jax! I like the visual!

Ok, the dragon I imagine is the one on my book cover:

Dragon's Mind (Dragon & Myth #1) by Vered Ehsani

Mainly red with golden scales on the chest and a slight golden hue in certain light on the other parts. Except that I would have wings (this one on the cover is a Chinese dragon, therefore wingless).

The wings would be golden with red veins. Red talons, golden eyes. And definitely, absolutely breathing fire!

message 14: by Jax (new)

Jax Oooh - Nice!! :D
hehe - two fire Dragons... oh the havoc we could wreak! lol

message 15: by Jessi, <~}{{Faery Queen**aka**PixiBell}{{~> (new)

World watch out...LOL

message 16: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) It's the South African in us, Jax!

message 17: by Monica Porta (new)

Monica Porta | 196 comments Thinking about the details, but meanwhile anybody's fan of Temeraire, the dragon series by Naomi Novik? Back to the drawing tablet :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 03, 2012 08:37AM) (new)

Oh I would most definetly be a Dark Angel but with an evil pixie personality.

You know I've been thinking about it and I would be called this:

Lana the Dark Angel with an evil pixie personality.

I like that, its way better than the good old name Angel.

message 19: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) Now that is a very descriptive name. I shall remember to tread very carefully with this group...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Vered wrote: "Now that is a very descriptive name. I shall remember to tread very carefully with this group..."

Hehe... *evil smiles*

message 21: by Jessi, <~}{{Faery Queen**aka**PixiBell}{{~> (new)

Give me more...Other than the species and names you guys came up with what other creatures would you be?

message 22: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) Shapeshifter. Love the idea of changing into something else!

message 23: by Jessi, <~}{{Faery Queen**aka**PixiBell}{{~> (new)

Hmm what kind of shapeshifter?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I would totally be a ghost, but one that is supported by a house and can only come out into the house at night. Like Michael from Morganville!

message 25: by M.O. (new)

M.O. Kenyan (mo_author) | 16 comments A Vampire or a Lycan

message 26: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) Hannah Lesley wrote: "Oh I would totally be a ghost, but one that is supported by a house and can only come out into the house at night. Like Michael from Morganville!"

Yeah, a ghost! Most of my books involve ghosts. But why only come out at night?!

message 27: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) Jessi wrote: "Hmm what kind of shapeshifter?"

I wanna be the kind that can change into anything she visualises. Heehee. Yeah, I know that's kinda cheating, just a little, but hey, this is my fantasy...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Vered wrote: "Hannah Lesley wrote: "Oh I would totally be a ghost, but one that is supported by a house and can only come out into the house at night. Like Michael from Morganville!"

Yeah, a ghost! Most of my b..."

Well, because during the day I can rest then at night I can be like an owl!:)

message 29: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) Hmmm... a nocturnal creature.

I'm sure a psychology major would have a field day looking at our alternative personalities.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dragon's Mind (other topics)