Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > Bad Teacher Starring Cameron Diaz (Spoiler Warning)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4110 comments Mod
Monday, I've checked out the movie Bad Teacher from the library and will be bringing it back tomorrow. I'm not really a big movie person. I have to be in the mood to watch a movie. Cameron has a filthy mouth in this movie and she plays a trashy person in this movie. By the preview for this movie, I knew she was going to be a bad teacher, but I thought it was going to be on the comedy side and suitable for a family to watch with their children, but it's not. There are two versions of movie on the dvd. Theatrical and unrated and they both are the same.

I'm not a fan of Cameron or Justin, but I just in the mood for a comedy movie last night.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9694 comments Mod
So you'd give it a thumbs down?

message 3: by Arch (new)

Arch  | 4110 comments Mod
Lady Danielle aka The Book Huntress wrote: "So you'd give it a thumbs down?"

Yes, I do. I've only last like 5 minutes. I had to take that movie out of my dvd player. It takes a long time before the movie starts. So many previews.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9694 comments Mod
It didn't really call my name. I'm not a big Cameron Diaz fan.