Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > Bad Teacher Starring Cameron Diaz (Spoiler Warning)

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6491 comments Mod
Monday, I've checked out the movie Bad Teacher from the library and will be bringing it back tomorrow. I'm not really a big movie person. I have to be in the mood to watch a movie. Cameron has a filthy mouth in this movie and she plays a trashy person in this movie. By the preview for this movie, I knew she was going to be a bad teacher, but I thought it was going to be on the comedy side and suitable for a family to watch with their children, but it's not. There are two versions of movie on the dvd. Theatrical and unrated and they both are the same.

I'm not a fan of Cameron or Justin, but I just in the mood for a comedy movie last night.

message 2: by CaliGirlRae, Mod Squad (new)

CaliGirlRae (Rae_L) | 2000 comments Mod
Yeah, that didn't look too good to me either, Arch. I'm not a fan of either although Justin surprised me in In Time. That was a good movie. Glad I wasn't missing anything from Bad Teacher. :-/

message 3: by Mel (new)

Mel (got2luvmel) | 65 comments Yeah, her character does has a potty mouth, but the movie was funny IMO. I didn't expect it to be a family friendly movie and it wasn't. To be quite honest I was actually quite surprised how much this movie made me laugh. I do not care for neither Justin and especially Cameron's acting skills, or the lack there of. I only watched it because my friend wanted to see it so badly, and it turned out better than okay...which is saying something coming from me since I never give Cameron Diaz a compliment, even when it's due. Justin...I still don't consider an actor since he's so horrible.