Nancy Drew Readers discussion

Other > This group

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Meredith (new)

Meredith This group is really cool! Don't you agree? We are getting very big. I think we should discuss the books a lot more then we do.

message 2: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Okay. Discussions.

message 3: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I think the writing of the books is good, but not the best I've ever seen. I love The Quest of the Missing Map. I just really enjoy picking up a Nancy Drew and reading. there are such a pleasure to me! What about you?

message 4: by Charmaine (new)

Charmaine (empress_charla) | 335 comments Mod
My sister has "The Quest of the Missing Map", but I haven't read it yet. I'm trying to read the whole series! Reading the books brings me pleasure, too. :-) They're fun to read, and the mysteries are pretty clever, too.

message 5: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I think the mystery is great too! You should DEFINITELY read THE QUEST OF THE MISSING MAP as soon as you can! It's really good.

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (gltteryfun) I agree. That book is a good one. I also like the one were nancy and george gets throne off the ship in that horible storm.

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie i think we should have more topics other than general.

message 8: by Meredith (new)

Meredith YEAH!!!!

message 9: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) | 18 comments yes good idea!

message 10: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Hey Steph, can I be a moderator?? If you don't want me to be one, just say NO.

message 11: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) | 18 comments yes i was about to ask the same thing. not that i don't want meredith to do it but i think we should make a poll and vote. but good luck meredith!!!! haha and it's fine if i can't.

message 12: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Same with me!

message 13: by Katie (new)

Katie that is a good idea. we do need more moderators! (but i dont want 2 run)

message 14: by Meredith (new)

Meredith What do you mean?? You don't want to be one?? Or you don't want a voting thingy-me-bob like on Jon and Kate Plus Eight! For all Generations!???

message 15: by Meredith (new)

Meredith What do you mean?? You don't want to be one?? Or you don't want a voting thingy-me-bob like on Jon and Kate Plus Eight! For all Generations!???

message 16: by Katie (new)

Katie nah, i just dont want 2.

message 17: by Meredith (new)

Meredith otay

message 18: by Meredith (new)

Meredith (that was on purpose. it's a family joke ish)

message 19: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) | 18 comments i love writing wrong on purpose. haha

message 20: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Yeah. Especially when you don't tell people that it was on purpose and they just think you are an idiot!!!! :)

message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie haha yea

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

yuy.

message 23: by Katie (new)

Katie back to discussions
i think we should have a character tab, important tab, game tab, etc, but i think only the mod can

message 24: by Katie (new)

Katie steph hasnt been on lately...do u think shes abandoned us? ((jst like another group emily and i r in!!!!!!))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yea!))

message 26: by Meredith (new)

Meredith yes i think maybe.

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie it says last active in april......
usually this happens w/ groups with only 1 mod...im in this group w/ 20 members, and the moderator hasnt been on since april, hasnt posted a comment in october, and itsgettin a little hectic w/o a mod....im like the fill-in mod. ive started rp, games, and polls....

message 28: by Meredith (new)

Meredith what group?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Seekers lovers

message 30: by Meredith (new)

Meredith oh.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

message 32: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Thanks???? Lol!!!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

u were quiet........................................

message 34: by Meredith (new)

Meredith there was nothing to say ;)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

true.

message 36: by Charmaine (new)

Yeah, I wish the mod would come on here regularly. Maybe iluvcatz or any of you could be a fill-in mod for this group? :-)

message 37: by Katie (new)

Katie id b happy 2. im kinda 1 in another group since i put lots of reviews and stuff in the seekers lovers.

message 38: by Katie (new)

Katie oooh and put more polls! i put some on.

message 39: by Meredith (new)

Meredith You can't be a moderator unless the mod. makes you one.

message 40: by Charmaine (new)

Thanks for the polls, iluvcatz! :-)

You do have a point there, Meredith. I'm wondering what we'll do if the mod won't come on here anymore? I did see a message that says

"This moderator is inactive. If you'd like to help out in this group, send them a message asking to be made a moderator. If they are unresponsive, please contact Goodreads and state your request."

So perhaps one of us could contact the moderator to see if she's doing okay and we could ask if iluvcatz could be a mod?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

she won't except messages.

message 42: by Katie (new)

Katie im not rly gonna take over this group, u know. but i'd b happy 2 keep it 2gether until steph comes on...not rly b a mod, but jst help out. emily, meredith, charmaine? u wanna help? it seems that we r the 1s that put the most msgs and stuff

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

sure.

message 44: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 1 comments Have any of you tried the Nancy Drew Computer games? i have played every single one they are way fun and challenging!!!! You can probably find some at your local library

message 45: by Katie (new)

Katie nah not yet...but ok

message 46: by Charmaine (new)

iluvcatz wrote: "im not rly gonna take over this group, u know. but i'd b happy 2 keep it 2gether until steph comes on...not rly b a mod, but jst help out. emily, meredith, charmaine? u wanna help? it seems that we..."

Thanks for offering to help out this group, iluvcatz! I'm willing to provide some help, too. :-)

message 47: by Charmaine (new)

Kristen wrote: "Have any of you tried the Nancy Drew Computer games? i have played every single one they are way fun and challenging!!!! You can probably find some at your local library"

I have played quite a lot of Nancy Drew computer games! I wish our library had them, because I want to play them all. :-) Maybe I'll make a new topic about the Nancy Drew games. :-D

message 48: by Katie (new)

Katie yes. btw, steph only has 4 comments, and they're only about 1 topic.

message 49: by Charmaine (new)

That's true. Maybe Steph lost interest in the group, or she's too busy to come on here?

message 50: by Katie (new)

Katie i guess...

« previous 1