The Witchlings Coven discussion

Books, Books and more Books! > The best book series EVER!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Turner (amandaturner06) | 79 comments Mod
What has been your most favorite book series?

message 2: by Amanda (new)

I read Vampire Academy series a couple of years ago and they really inspired me to start writing. Richelle's ease of writing was a joy to read and I found myself drawn into the pages. That's when you know your reading a good book. the moment you leave your couch and are suddenly stood in the room with the characters.
2 weeks ago I started reading Beautiful Demons and have now read the entire series(just waiting on the last one to be published). Fantastic!! definitely one of my fave series ever.

message 3: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Sanchez (dobby2266) Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series:) Anita kicks butt lol But I also like Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series as well!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

I'm reading Fallen star series at the moment and i am really enjoying those.

message 5: by Mick C (new)

Mick C (mickc) Chicagoland Vampire series by Chloe Neill.

message 6: by Dena (new)

Dena (detours27) | 38 comments Mod
The dark fever series by Karen Marie Moning is a memorable one that I think about and hardly gets recognized as a good series. The sookie stackhouse series by charlaine Harris. The dark hunter series by sherrilyn Kenyon. The Riley Jensen guardian series by Keri Arthur. The night huntress series by Jeaniene frost. There are many more like the blue bloods by de la Cruz and the house of night series by p.c. Cast. I could go on for so much longer but sadly I must go. Thanks

message 7: by Jacinta (new)

Jacinta | 2 comments I love the Vampire Academy series so great Richelle Mead is brilliant its so easy to read and so enjoyable. I love her new spin off series Bloodlines.

message 8: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Murphy (r1anna) | 2 comments My favorite so far has been the War of the fae by elle casey

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Dena wrote: "The dark fever series by Karen Marie Moning is a memorable one that I think about and hardly gets recognized as a good series. The sookie stackhouse series by charlaine Harris. The dark hunter seri..."

I think I will check out the Riley Jenson Guardian series.

message 10: by Dena (new)

Dena (detours27) | 38 comments Mod
Yea check it out very good especially since there is a spinoff series. I haven't heard of the war of the fae series I will check it out.

message 11: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 18 comments Bloodline series.
I loved the VA series, but I think the power of the spinoff series is that it is a human, scared of vamps and their magic, interacting because they have to. She is so smart and not really the social type... I love how she goes through the motions and learns to open her heart :D
Can't wait for The Indigo Spell to come out on 12 feb 2013

message 12: by Amanda (new)

I love the bloodlines series and am eagerly awaiting indigo spell.

message 13: by Νόρα (new)

Νόρα My favorite so far are The Mortal Instruments series/The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare,Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck and The Fallen Series by Kate Lauren

message 14: by Panda06 (new)

Panda06 (vampirelol) | 7 comments My facvourite series is Vampire Academy once i started reading i couldn't stop myself. They are very addicting. I have read this series twice and i am planning to read it again!!!<3

message 15: by Cielo (new)

Cielo (cielly) | 5 comments my fave series are....well 'are' because it's quite a lot... Harry potter series, Mortal Instruments, Fallen series, Maximum ride series and quite few more.

message 16: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vazquezanzua (lisavaz) | 87 comments Mod
Avalon wrote: "Bloodline series.
I loved the VA series, but I think the power of the spinoff series is that it is a human, scared of vamps and their magic, interacting because they have to. She is so smart and n..."

Ohhhh I know me to!! Love Bloodlines! I totally agree with you regarding Sydney. Near the end of the book you just know that she is opening up to Adrian. Even though its little by little. I love how Richelle builds up our anticipation waiting for Sydney to finally give Adrian a chance! I can't wait to read the next book and see if they hook up!!

message 17: by Amy (new)

Amy PsyChangeling Series by Nalini Singh and Patricia Briggs Mercy Thompson series...I could re-read them over and over. Now if we are talking Indie Authors then Heather Hildenbrands Dirty Blood Series or Quinn Loftis Prince of Wolves Series...

message 18: by Laura (new)

Laura | 7 comments my two favorite series are The Hollows by Kim Harrison and The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher