South Side Middle School discussion

Out of School Roleplay > Deli Store

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Start

message 2: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Vienna walks in, ordering Lane's sandwich. She pays and grabs the sandwich. She sighs, looking a the sandwich as she walks out.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 02, 2012 12:50PM) (new)

Courtney walked into the Deli store after school, hungry and needed a place to think things over. SHe also didn't feel the best. Her stomach still really hurt, and for some reason she craved a sandwich. She still had multiple problems that she faced, and that her friends faced. She wanted to think about ways to help her friends. She sighed, thinking I wish things had worken out different between me and Jeremy. And Mike.... wow was that unexpected. And Sal and Lilac? Lilac won't talk to me, and Sal is being all private. Was Lilac really being a jerk? Why would Sal use me as the example of the person that would look better in the dress? I doubt the popular people think of me as cute. At all. And August...... I hope things are going fine with his dad, right now. And Sakura..... I should really appreciate the family I have. A mom, dad, and two brothers and sisters, biological or not. I can't let my problems get in the way of my friends problems. Theirs are far more worse, than mine. I made a big deal over nothing about fifth and sixth grade. I need to help my friends first- I can't be selfish. They need me.
She thought firmly. She sighed, and took a big bite out of her sanwich. Her mind was made, and there was no backing out for her now. SHe would not let her silly little problems get in the way, at all.

message 4: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) Sakura held the phone in her quivering hands. She was lent against the wall of her bathroom, her knees hugged tightly to her chest and her eyes slightly wide with fear. She had nobody else to call. And Courtney had said to her that it would be alright to ask for advice.
She dialled her number and held the phone to her ear, waiting for Courtney to pick up.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney was snapped out of her thoughts when her Cell Phone rang. "Hello?"

message 6: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) "Hi Courtney." Sakura began in a hushed tone.
"Its Sakura." She stated, depsite talking in Chinese. Her hands were still shaking and she just couldnt seem to get them to stop.
"Um..Are you busy at the moment?" She asked quietly. Praying that she wasnt.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I'm free. What's up?" She asked, hearing the worriedness in Sakura's expression. Courtney had automatically switched to CHinese without thinking about it.

message 8: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) "Oh..Um.." Sakura began blushing furiously, even though there wasnt anybody around to see it. How was she supposed to word this? She thought to herself, scrunching up her nose.
"Its about..Stuff.." She concluded vaguely.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Okay..... Do you want me to come over or something?"

message 10: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) "Um, yes please. And Courtney do you have any.." She cleared her throat, still red in the face.
"Uh..Girls stuff?" She winced slightly. This was probably one of her most embaressing experiences. It even topped the cow jumping incident.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ohhhhhh!" She said, suddenly understanding. "I'll be over right away." She said. She ran home, opened her door and went to the closet. hmm..... she's small. That one. She decided, grabbing the stuff Sakura needed. She ran over to Sakura's house then. ((Gonna post there now.))

message 12: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) ((Ok :3))