South Side Middle School discussion

Out of School Roleplay > Coffee Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 400 (400 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Alessia (last edited Sep 20, 2012 08:17PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Start

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

School had just ended and Courtney walked in the Cofee shop to get something to drink, and, to be nice, her brother and sister's favorite muffin's. She walked in, and got in line. ((Someone PLEASE be there, lol)

message 3: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August walks in and stands in line, recognizing people from school. He checks his wallet and counts 5 dollars. He scans the menu while in line and decides he's going to buy his grandpa and grandma their favorite cookies from here which were 1.50 each. Then buy a small hot chocolate for himself.

message 4: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Yep! I'm August!" He grins. "You?"

message 5: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Grade 7! My sister is in grade 8. Vienna! Do you know her?" August looks at her hopefully. I hope Vienna's actually getting along with people this year...

message 6: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "You mean she right? Vienna, no matter what anyone says, is not an it." August jokes while being half serious.

message 7: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Really? That's a miracle!" August says without really meaning too.

message 8: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Er... Yeah... She's not the most cheerful person ever..." August runs a hand through his hair.

((awww D:))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney saw August, and someone she thought was in eight grade. "Hey guys!" She said, getting out of her place in line to stand with them. "How was the rest of school for ya?" The other girl, had a friendly appeal to her. COurtney made a mentel note to get to know her.

message 10: by shay arabella (last edited Sep 22, 2012 12:35AM) (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina slid into the coffee shop, it was obvious she was in a rush. She quickly ordered a tall java chip frappuccino then looked up at the clock, she sighed with relief realizing she had about 15 minutes before her next cheer practice. She glanced around then notice the others that she knew from school, she smiled slightly before slipping the messed up ponytail from her hair and let her long straight brown hair fall onto her shoulders and back.

message 11: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August pauses, "It was pretty good for me! Except you know eating a sandwich that smelled really bad..." he trails off.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah, i think so Pillar. hey, arent those people from our school too?" nodding over in the direction of Cynthia,whos in her math class and two other firmliar faces. ((sorry about spelling im typing this on my tablet.))

message 13: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Yep! That's Cynthina, Sal and Lilac!" August chirps.

message 14: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((As in one of their charries already be being best friends with them?))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((courtney wants friends, so sure.)) Courtney waved to them, a smile on her face.

message 16: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August waves at them , enthusiastically. He quickly orders the cookies and hot chocolate, pays then turns around waving at them again.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney decided to buy hot chocolate for herself, and bought the bread. "why dont we go say hi?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney didnt even wait for August to say hi. "hi." she said giggling.

message 19: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August grinned. "Hello!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney shook the hand without hesitation. She could feel herself blushing slightly.

message 21: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((okay bye ^_^)) August raises his eyebrows noticing Courtney's slight blush. He walks over to his regular table, next to window, the perfect spot for people watching.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((k see ya)) I'm 13. noticing August was gone she yelled "August dont goooooo! um..... oops. that was loud." she giggled nerveously.

message 23: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August rolls his eyes. "I DOOOONT WANNA MOVE! COME HERE!"

message 24: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor walked in quietly. She walked to the counter, and handed them a note." And a hot chocolate, please."
" What?" THe person asked, not hearing her.
Taylor said it again, a little louder.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh the things i do for lazy people." she said drmatically. Sal had just left, so she was free to talk to august.

message 26: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor took her hot coca to a table, and sipped it well she waited for them to make her sisters orders.

message 27: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "IM NOT LAZY! I just like sitting here!" August protests.

message 28: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina rolled her eyes playfully, she sat down and set her coffee down. She sighed softly, she set the blue,black and white bow down also.

message 29: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor heard what August said, and smiled. She shook her head ad grabbed her things. She paid for the stuff and headed for the door.

message 30: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Hey Cynthina!"

message 31: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina blinked when she heard her name called, she looked over at August, "Hey August,"she smiled, her mood lighting up slightly from boredem.

message 32: by Eleanor (new)

Eleanor | 36 comments Taylor headed home.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((I was eating sorry))
She walked up to August and shoved him playfully. She saw Cynthia, and waved. "Hey!" She saw somone else firmiliar and waved to her too.

message 34: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "HI!!"

message 35: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina rolled her baby blue eyes playfully at them, she glanced up at the clock again. She sighed, 7 more minutes before she would have to leave and do just more flips and jumps and everything.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's go talk with her for a few minutes." COurtney started walking to her with a playful smile on her face, the smile that you can tell she's having a good time.

message 37: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "What's up, Cynthina?"

message 38: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina looked down from the clock to August and Courtney. "Oh? Um, sitting here... same as you guys.." she replied firmly before picking up the cheer bow back up and starting to put her hair back into a high ponytail.

message 39: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August laughs. "We can see that . What's with the bow though?"

message 40: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "Ha, the bow? Oh, cheer practice starts in a couple minutes, you guys can come if you want, its at the school," she told them, smiling slightly.

message 41: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "You're a cheerleader?" August asks in disbelief. "Why did I not know this?"

message 42: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments "Um, yeah, i've been a jaguars cheerleader since I was like.. 8.." she laughed, "Maybe cause I never really showed it...its not very often you see me at school in my cheer outfit, right?"she smiled. "Plus, I don't act like one of those stuck up cheerleaders," she muttered, then smiled, winking teasingly.

message 43: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "B-But I'm on the basketball AND Volleybal teams usually... WHY HAVE I NOT NOTICED!" August slaps himself.

message 44: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina rolled her eyes playfully, she grabbed his wrist so he wouldnt slap himself again, "Ha, nothing to over react about bro, so now you know i'm a cheerleader," she giggled.

message 45: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Yep!" August grins.

message 46: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina smirked teasingly before letting his wrist go, she looked up at the clock, "Crap, I gotta go... coach will kill me if i'm late AGAIN," she sighed before standing up and brushing herself off, "Um, the cheer practice is where it always is if you guys wanna come, bye!" she said and waved before walking out the door.

message 47: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August waves. He checks the watch. "Shoot... Taylor's house for science!" He runs out, carrying the food and his backpack.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Mike walked into the coffee shop. "Hot dang! Double chocolate chip coffee!" He pulled out $5 and got the double chocolate chip coffee. "Thanks cashier dude." The cashier rolled his eyes.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry i was gone.))

message 50: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((sage go to pizza place rp if you want to rp with people ^_^))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8