Making Connections discussion

Immoral Love
This topic is about Immoral Love
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 548. IMMORAL LOVE by Nicole Ochart

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Sep 20, 2012 07:24PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Immoral Love by Nicole Ochart Nicole Ochart

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Immoral Love

Book Description:

Amanda has had dreams her entire life, dreams that oddly enough became reality. It took her years to realize that her dreams were visions and that her future holds more for her than she could have ever imagined. At her high school graduation, she has a vision of her death. Amanda becomes very cautious and paranoid, until her second year in college when she meets Dominic, a mysterious student who will bring her life more meaning. Little does she know, Dominic is a Devlock, one of the creatures who will eventually kill her. Throughout her and Dominic's on and off again relationship, Amanda not only has to deal with the fact that she will die within the next few years, but that it is Dominic and his kind that inevitably will kill her. Can their love pull them through the brutal battles that lie ahead, or will it be the unavoidable destroyer?

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! All Reviews should be posted on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Smashwords. (if possible)

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

message 2: by diana (new) - added it

diana | 8 comments I would love to review!! :)

Diana.. dianaterrado@yahoo.com

Thank you :)

Lissa Smith Reads'~A Bookaholics Bookshelf (lissasmithreads) I would love to review as well:)

lissasmith@windstream.net

message 4: by Sheri, Bookworm (new)

Sheri | 6343 comments Mod
Sent in your requests

message 5: by diana (new) - added it

diana | 8 comments Thanks Sheri.. but uhm, there seems to be a problem, I checked my e-mail and I haven't received anything.. May you please send it again?

Thank you :)

message 6: by Tana (new)

I will contact the author Diana

message 7: by Tana (new)

ok I sent Lissa and Diana an email.

message 8: by diana (new) - added it

diana | 8 comments Thanks Tana :) I received the e-mail you sent, :)

message 9: by diana (new) - added it

diana | 8 comments Just posted my review, so sorry if it took so long ~ http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Immoral Love (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Nicole Ochart (other topics)