Ichabod Crane Book Club discussion

October Meeting

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Naef | 22 comments Mod
Our next meeting will be October 18th at 2:30 in the library. We are reading The Hobbit and The Perks of Being a Wallflower!! Happy reading :)

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 12 comments Ha I read Perks of Being a Wallflower!!! :) But I won't be able to make it to the meeting because my classes on Tuesdays and Thrusdays start at 2.30 :(

message 3: by Nicole (new)

That is too bad, we would have loved to see you!!! You can put your review here & I can share at the meeting!
How are classes going?

message 4: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 12 comments Ok yeah I'll do that. Classes are SOOO busy. So busy that I probably shouldn't be taking the time to write this but I need a break. Lots of reading. And I have like three essays due within the week. On top of getting hours for my education class. That reminds me. I'll be in school shadowing Ms. Ferlito for the day on October 12th. I'll be there all day, because I don't have school, but you guys do!!!!

message 5: by Breezy (new)

Breezy | 6 comments I absolutely loved perks of being a wallflower!!

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 12 comments Breezy wrote: "I absolutely loved perks of being a wallflower!!"

I liked it. I didn't think it was anything extremely special. But I look forward to seeing the movie because it has Logan Lerman in it :)

message 7: by Nicole (new)

I enjoyed it & really liked the characters. We will have to take a close look at the ending. I am going to reread to be sure I have my theory ready....