Clean Romances discussion

Contests & Giveaways > Kindle Free Giveaway 9/21 - "A Deal with the Devil"

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby Matisse (goodreadscomabbymatisse) | 16 comments Hi Everyone,

I will be running my Sweet September promotion on Friday 9/21 and giving away free downloads/Kindle version of my romantic comedy "A Deal with the Devil."

Please go to www.amazon.com on Friday 9/21 to download your free copy!

xx,

Abby

message 2: by Janet (new)

Janet | 7 comments THANKS, looking forward to reading it

message 3: by LAWonder10 (new)

LAWonder10 | 108 comments This didn't show on email until 9/22. Also i t didn't appear on Clean Romance discussion until then either.

message 4: by Abby (new)

Abby Matisse (goodreadscomabbymatisse) | 16 comments Sorry Lu...shoot me a message on here with your email and I'll take care of it.

message 5: by LAWonder10 (new)

LAWonder10 | 108 comments My e-mail is worley.la@gmail.com.
I do not know why it doesn't show for a day or two but it happens often on the Goodreads site. Probably because of such a huge volume of members.

message 6: by Abby (new)

Abby Matisse (goodreadscomabbymatisse) | 16 comments That is good to know. Thank you for your interest in the book. You'll hear from me shortly. Have a great weekend!

message 7: by Donna (new)

Donna | 41 comments I just checked it out on amazon and for 2.99 it's still a great deal. Can't wait to read it!

message 8: by Abby (new)

Abby Matisse (goodreadscomabbymatisse) | 16 comments Thanks Donna. Since we're within a few days of the contest, I'm happy to send you a book. As a new author, I am always looking to build readers. If you would like, send me a message on Goodreads with your personal email. If you've already purchase, I will be happy to send you a free ebook of my next story, due out in December.

Best,

Abby