The Stories Untold discussion

Roplaying > Danielle and Vamp and Cindy

Comments (showing 1-50 of 61) (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
What do you want to role play about?

message 2: by Cindy (new)

Cindy idk wat do u want to roplay about

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy but i don't know i thik u should pick

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 153 comments Mod
umm okay, let's see. Maybe we could...(BRB)

message 6: by Cindy (new)

Cindy ok

message 8: by Cindy (new)

Cindy so wat should we talk bout

message 10: by Cindy (new)

Cindy ok

do yo want to do Vampires?

message 12: by Cindy (new)

Cindy yea if u want

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hi hi

so what do you want to role play?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

don't know

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

don't know i never role played before

WHAT?! *running around the house screaming*

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

did you start it (sorry)

let's pick a topic. What do you want? Pick anything.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

kk horse-back riding

sure now we need characters. You make up a character.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

kk (daniela)

show me what your character's name is, age ect...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

kk name: daniela
hobbies:horse-back riding

DOES THIS HAVE TO BE REAL BECAUSE ITS NOT

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

okay then

hmm...

Name: Rose
Hobbies: horse back riding, hanging out with friend

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

okay now what :D :D :D :D

I will start

Late a night just finishing her cleaning the stall for Bell, she hears a sound coming from one stall away. "Is any one there?"

Danielle wrote: "okay now what :D :D :D :D"

no you say something for your character.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

she walks out of bells stall and peeks into the next stall

Danielle wrote: "she walks out of bells stall and peeks into the next stall"

respond for YOUR character you made.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY BUT DON'T REALLY GET IT

Bzzz Bzzz

Just slipping her phone out of her pocket, Rose checks the time. "Wow, I have to get going." Sliding her phone back into her jean pocket.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Daniela walk into the barn to tack up her horse Cooper

Noticing a girl standing a stall next to her's "Hey, what is your name?" locking the stall door to Bell.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Daniela says " hi i'm Daniela i'm new here whats your name?"

"My name is Rose. I have been here since I was little." Walking up to the the next stall over.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"cool, is that your horse?" pointing to bells stall while walking to the tack room near by

"yes, her name is Bell. It that one yours?" pointing to the stall next to her's.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"ya his name is cooper" picking up coopers saddle and placing it by his stall

"Hey, tomorrow, do you want to go riding together?" petting Cooper's nose.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"sure that would be fun" she says while she walks away for the briddle

"Have you ever ridden a horse before Daniela?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" ya i have i ride like every day on cooper, you?"

"Yes, everyday since I was little." giving a carrot to Bell.

((be back in an a hour))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"okay"

« previous 1