Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush discussion

If you don't like this book PLEASE STOP.

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandra (last edited Sep 20, 2012 04:40PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sandra Isabella wrote: "Okay, this is about those asswipes who complain about the fourth book or graphic novel.

GET YOURSELF TOGETHER.

As you may know if you saw my Cresdeno topic. I swear. A lot. And I'm tell-it-like-i..."

I saw the topic and started laughing, sorry ur very serious but it was funny so there. anyway just because u really don't like a book don't try and bash not only said supposedly awful book but let people have an opinion. Just sayin' *puts hands up in a relax or calm the fuck down sort of way* I liked the books 1 patch funny as hell. 2 i like fallen angels or angels (depends which one). anyway Go Isabella go!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think the argument goes both ways. Hush Hush fans, chill the fuck down. There's a reason a lot of people don't like it, and they're free to say how they feel. Also, haters, CHILL THE FUCK OUT! Nobody needs to feel like they're defending themselves. You people are really defensive. Tons of people hate a lot of books I love but I don't particularly give a shit. Stop reading the reviews if you don't like it. Simple as that. And also, there are already thousands of bad reviews. No need to add more.

Nuran I liked the book, but this is a review site, not a fanclub site. Good and bad opinions are allowed here.

Margaret Ushman I just have 1 question. Why is people complaining about how others write negative reviews on books a Hush, Hush topic? This is the second thread of this "problem" and people may rant and be negative about Hush, Hush, but their are also rants on other books to.

Gabby What is this topic about, anyway?

Margaret Ushman Gabby wrote: "What is this topic about, anyway?"

It's basically about how people should not be negative/rant/complain about books. It's basically also an argument. There is also another thread on Hush, Hush about this same topic. Its called "PEOPLE(THIS IS IMPORTANT IF YOU'VE READ THE SERIES)!!!!!!!!!!!".

Anna I think everyone is entitled to their opinions. On the other hand I dont think someone should rant about how they hate a book when they are on a discussion about that book. If you don't like it then dont even bother looking at the discussion.

message 8: by Koleen (last edited Sep 22, 2012 04:05PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Koleen Hansen I agree with Nasra, I
I really dislike negative reviews as well. I am fine with someone not like something that I enjoy, that why there it some wonderful book and other entertaining thing out in the world. And they can say they don’t enjoy and that all they have to say. I don’t enjoy this and they don’t have to pick it up again. And the one whom give negative reviews before they give it a change they may find they find they actually enjoy it or they may not. But, I feel why review, on something if you haven’t read it why take the energy to hate? Why, you can be reading something you really enjoy? And have fun reading so, they don’t have really slam and bash the writer or the book, or other people if they enjoy reading the book or any one that in the production of TV show book. I really don’t see the need of it. Is it boring Write negative reviews?! Don’t you feel drain like why do I care? “When can why not take the energy to enjoy something you exactly enjoy and forgive the thing you did not enjoy?” Do you guy feel the same? I am sorry I ranted on a little it just I really dislike negative reviews. It suck the fun out discuss book with other people for I. "Did it for you agree “

message 9: by Kat (last edited Sep 22, 2012 04:41PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Kat I think negative reviews are funny. They usually make me laugh out loud-for real. Even when it’s a book I really love. If the reviewer hates the book enough, I can’t help but just shake with laughter-they’re SO funny. If the review is just intolerably mean, then I stop reading it, ignore it, and scroll down until I find another funny review. I just don’t let the reviews bother me. And if one does, I go and type up a positive review that reminds me of everything that I love in the book.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Koleen wrote: "I agree with Nasra, I
I really dislike negative reviews as well. I am fine with someone not like something that I enjoy, that why there it some wonderful book and other entertaining thing out in t..."

Thank you, solution

if you like the book: Don't spend your whole life trolling on people who don't like it

if you don't like the book: Don't spend your life trolling on people who DO like it. Simple as that

Gabby I didn't like this book. But i didn't hate it with a passion. and i think the original comment was deleted.

message 12: by S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S. I think if you don't like it, just write your review and go get another book.. I've even once liked a review of Hush Hush which was a negative review (it was pretty funny)...

seriously the reviews on Finale about how there is gonna be 'another' book are so frickin annoying!!!!

IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA READ IT.. WHY POST ON IT?
I know that people have opinions... but jeez guys .. chill out!

Stephanie Pangan It's hard to just over look a review whether you've read a book or not. Mainly because you're either A) interested in knowing about a book, or B) interested in what others thought about the book.
HOWEVER, there is a fine line between expressing your dislike for a book and tearing it apart with rudeness.

I've seen plenty of reviews, not just on this series, where people go over-board on their negative feelings towards a book. It's one thing to explain why you didn't like the story, but to insult the author and/or readers who DID enjoy it is just ridiculous.

If you hate a book so much and need to vent about your dislike, save it for a blog or even discussion board.. That's just my opinion.

message 14: by Amber (new) - rated it 1 star

Amber Everyone is saying to calm down and if You dont like a book dont critisize it but is that not the whole point of websites like this?

This whole topic while intresting is kind of pointless to me. If I dont/do like a book I may comment on it I may not. I think its great to hear good and bad things about the books I read.

message 15: by S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S. yehh... but simply just swearing at the author and asking her to die is too much!

I mean, why don't you criticize it and explain your opinions? I'm all up for that, but simply swearing/shouting/insulting and being plain rude is stupid and you shouldn't do that, no matter how much you hate the book :/.

Mimi ❤ Amber wrote: "Everyone is saying to calm down and if You dont like a book dont critisize it but is that not the whole point of websites like this?

This whole topic while intresting is kind of pointless to me. I..."

I know right! People just can't stand seeing their beloved little books no particularly liked by other people

Cecilia Ruff I really liked the book cant wait until i can get the next one. I hope it is just as good as this one