Fictional Characters discussion

Pride and Prejudice > Mr. Darcy

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Mighty Katara, I believe in ordinary acts of fangirling (new)

The Mighty Katara | 519 comments Mod
Discuss Mr. Darcy here.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Let me just say a couple of things.
1. I wish Mr. Darcy could pop out of the book and marry me.
2. Why can't boys today be more like him?
3. Chivalry is almost dead so Mr. Darcy was a very refreshing character.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 202 comments EXACTLY! Although I have a friend who's extremely chivalrous, I love him to pieces....in the friend way. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm glad to find someone who agrees with me.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 202 comments And I'm not gonna spoil here, but I seriously wanted to cheer when I read what Darcy did in the end. :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, I did too!
I love Elizabeth's stand in the end with Darcy's aunt. :)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 202 comments Heck yes! That would totally have been me right there lol.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!
For y'alls information Darcy is MINE. Okay?

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 202 comments You can have him! I got dibs on Four!

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 20, 2012 06:05PM) (new)

Four? You are in love with the number 4? That's just weird.

message 11: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Sep 20, 2012 06:08PM) (new)

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (Taggerung) | 202 comments Nooooooo! XD Four from Divergent! Oh man, if there was a hottie book character that I wish was real, aside from Finnick, it's definitely him! I HAVE DIBS PEOPLE LOL!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Finnick is awesome! And Darcy!
Gosh, I am so sad. All my crushes are fictional.

message 13: by The Mighty Katara, I believe in ordinary acts of fangirling (new)

The Mighty Katara | 519 comments Mod
ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Lerman Lover} wrote: "Nooooooo! XD Four from Divergent! Oh man, if there was a hottie book character that I wish was real, aside from Finnick, it's definitely him! I HAVE DIBS PEOPLE LOL!"

Lol, I liked Four quite a bit in the first book, but I lost interest in him in the second one. I personally liked Will *sobs!* and Uriah more.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr. Darcy...at first he seems like a total jerk, but then he just grows on you. He's charming (to me), chivalrous, and pretty darn handsome. Elizabeth is totally lucky.*pouts*