The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Howdy

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Owens (maxxiiee) | 50 comments Hi everyone Iam Nancy from good old UT. I'm really excited to be in a group that loves this genre as I do. I love to read about almost anything, but mysteries and thrillers are my #1 My favorite author is Patricia Cormwell. Her research and writing are so well done it's hard to believe it's a novel! If anyone has a favorite author or book please let me know, I'd be happy to hear from you, Thanks!! Nancy

message 2: by Robert (new)

Robert Jones | 13 comments Hi are you today?Thanks for having you in the group.I would love for you to read THE BLOODY CHAPTER by SHAWN MARTINEZ.You can go on his page on here.This is a great thriller,mystery.I love this book.lolTell me what you think.

message 3: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Owens (maxxiiee) | 50 comments Robert wrote: "Hi are you today?Thanks for having you in the group.I would love for you to read THE BLOODY CHAPTER by SHAWN MARTINEZ.You can go on his page on here.This is a great thriller,mystery.I love this boo..."

Robert wrote: "Hi are you today?Thanks for having you in the group.I would love for you to read THE BLOODY CHAPTER by SHAWN MARTINEZ.You can go on his page on here.This is a great thriller,mystery.I love this boo..."

message 4: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Owens (maxxiiee) | 50 comments Nancy wrote: "Robert wrote: "Hi are you today?Thanks for having you in the group.I would love for you to read THE BLOODY CHAPTER by SHAWN MARTINEZ.You can go on his page on here.This is a great thriller,mystery...."

message 5: by Nancy (new)

Nancy Owens (maxxiiee) | 50 comments Hi Robert Iam fine today, thanks. Oh and thanks for writing back so soon. I will definetly look at Shawn Martinez page. I like to chat about books or anything else, so feel free to drop me a line now and then. Cute dog, is it yours? I have a Beagle named Max, and of course he is the cutest dog in the world lol!! Well, take care and hope to hear from u soon Nancy

message 6: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (Hayes13) | 2063 comments Mod
Hi Nancy, welcome to the group.

message 7: by Bill, Co-Moderator (new)

Bill | 3865 comments Mod
Welcome to the group, Nancy. I hope you find it a fun place to frequent.