Nobody's Perfect (Rescue Me Saga, #3) Nobody's Perfect question

Nobody's Perfect Discussion ***SPOILERS****
Mare Hernandez Mare Sep 20, 2012 02:09PM
Like me, I know several of you have already read the book and want to talk about it, I thought in post this topic ;)

For those who haven't read it yet and don't want spoilers, you better get out of here now. You can come back later when you're done :D

So.... Don't you think this book is A M A Z I N G!!
I'm amazed by the way that Kallypso developed the story between Damian and Savi. At the right pace, without rushing things... just perfect!

I just finished the series yesterday. I has the first book for a while and did not read it because of they way the book was presented with torture and amputation so it took a while for me to pick up but once I read the first book I was hooked the first and the last books were the best. Would have wished for a better ending. The two of them Savannah and Damian were such a good story line with her father and Lyle. I would have like to know exactly what Damian did to them beside the hanger wrapped around their genitals. Did the get married? Did she get pregnant after the beach. Hope their is another book with the two of them with a mention of Karla and Adam.

Krys Agreed!!! Kally says that she knows "HEA"s need work, and they aren't always perfect. She will continue all story lines in new books ...more
May 15, 2013 12:50PM · flag

Love this one, and all the others to this series, can't wait for the next...

Jessica (last edited Dec 14, 2012 08:15PM ) Dec 14, 2012 06:03PM   0 votes
I really liked the way the author created the stories for each couple. I liked Adam and Karla's story the best until I read Damian and Savannah's story. How a night together changed their lives. It truly is a love story. They both loved eachother no matter what imperfections they had. They are eachothers therapy.

Sylvie (last edited Sep 21, 2012 10:10AM ) Sep 20, 2012 02:52PM   0 votes
Yes, amazing is definitely the word. You're right, the pacing was perfect! And I especially loved that even though both Damian and Savi are in a far better place than they were at the beginning of the book, they still have work to do. Savi especially still has triggers that get set off. But you just know they're gonna stay together and help each other continue to heal. As the title says, Nobody's Perfect, but Savi and Damian are perfect for each other!

Yes! The story was perfect for me. Great plot and character progress.
This is one of the books that I found so intense and got really teary eyed specially at the ending.

I loved it so much! :)

Read the primer "Master at Arms"...then "Nobody's Angel"; Nobody's Hero and Nobody's Perfect...not sure if Mistress Grant story will be next.

I love this series. I can't wait for the next one to come out.

deleted member (last edited Apr 17, 2013 06:45AM ) Apr 17, 2013 06:44AM   0 votes
I just finished this book this week. I am still thinking about it. I think it delved a little too far into severe psychological trauma for my comfort. There is no way that the trauma she suffered can be healed with BDSM techniques without counseling as well. She didn't use any other resources (after leaving CA and hooking back up with Damian), which didn't leave me with a good feeling.

As a whole, I am enjoying the series though. It is seriously taking me out of my comfort zone as far as reading material goes! I am very curious to find out about Marc and Angelina, as well as Cassie and Luke.

Kimber Hellmers Absolutely agree. I've been trying to put into words how I think this storyline got so off base with the connection between BDSM and abuse trauma. It ...more
Jun 18, 2014 04:16PM · flag

Sorry....and I seriously am because I really love this series. BUT, the Damien and Savi story line went all wrong for me. Way too over the top investment into an "abuse victim" story and exhausting attempts to show ways that her so-called support system failed her. I was really ok with the military PTSD issues that Damien had, but I just could not buy the whole, "hey, let me tie you up and spank you and you'll be all better" storyline. I'm simplifying my issues with the book here for time, but I kept finding myself asking, what the hell was the author thinking? How did this series get so off track? Worst of the series by far for me. Again, I really have loved the other books and other characters. Looking forward to continuing on with them. But god help me if I have to deal with these two again.

This is one of my favorite series ever!