Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

Chatting > Any Extracurriculars?

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (last edited Sep 20, 2012 02:02PM) (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
I'm not trying to be, you know, nosy or anything, but what do you guys do after school (sports, music, etc.)? I'm a Student Council and Speech and Debate kind of gal. :D

message 2: by An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews, Assistant Head Mod >♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (last edited Sep 24, 2012 06:25PM) (new)

An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews (literarymary) | 167 comments Mod
Strings (violin for almost 9 years now), guitar for about a year, softball, and reading! I love listening to my music and jamming out to it in random places, even if people are around hahaha

message 3: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Roleplay Mod>GALE!!!!!!!!! (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 483 comments Mod
I do service stuff through my school, newspaper, viola and a couple other things.

message 4: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
Cool!

message 5: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Roleplay Mod>GALE!!!!!!!!! (new)

Your stuff is cool too :D

message 6: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
Thanks! :D

message 7: by Kate9 (new)

Kate9 | 285 comments ruuuunning! xcountry :D and reading of course

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I volunteer at the library, play basketball, used to do piano (I finally talked my mom into letting me quit), and read, write, and listen to music. Typical Liv D. things:)

message 9: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
Nice!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Why thank you. *bats eyelashes*

message 11: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
:D

message 12: by l (new)

l I do dancing and junior school play at the moment :) I'm trying to get my parents to let me do horse riding, because I hate sports and it's a sport where you get to sit down xD

message 13: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
Cool! I hate sports too! :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't hate sports, but I've always wanted to learn how to ride a horse:)

message 15: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
That would be awesome!

message 16: by Kate9 (new)

Kate9 | 285 comments Livvly {I got the moves like Jagger!} wrote: "I volunteer at the library, play basketball, used to do piano (I finally talked my mom into letting me quit), and read, write, and listen to music. Typical Liv D. things:)"
I used to play piano too, i liked it but i couldn't practice. I quite a few weeks ago :(

message 17: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
Awwwwwww! I'd love to take lessons again! But I've got waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much as it is. :(

message 18: by Kate9 (last edited Dec 19, 2012 01:15PM) (new)

Kate9 | 285 comments yep that's what happened to me, my homework and stuff was like " FINISH ME NOW! FINISH ME! YOUR TEACHER WILL BE MAD! YOU DON'T HAVE TIME TO PRACTICE! AAAGHAGHGHAGHAHGH "
...or something along those lines.

message 19: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (last edited Dec 19, 2012 02:11PM) (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
I HATE something hanging over my head...like....ummm...that narrative I'm supposed to be writing.

message 20: by An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews, Assistant Head Mod >♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (new)

I teach myself how to play guitar, and I practice violin at school and at home so I know how you feel. It's all time management

message 21: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
Yep. I have finally started to wisely manage my time on occasion, although I learned the hard way.

message 22: by An Extremely Avid Reader's Reviews, Assistant Head Mod >♥♥♥♥♥I love Four/Tobias!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥ (new)

Good to start now then later

message 23: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
Oh, yeah, totally.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kate9 wrote: "Livvly {I got the moves like Jagger!} wrote: "I volunteer at the library, play basketball, used to do piano (I finally talked my mom into letting me quit), and read, write, and listen to music. Typ..."

Oh, that sucks. Piano was just more my two brother's things (they both play by ear and are total musical genius's), and I didn't find much enjoyment in it. I'm more of a drums kinda girl;)

message 25: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱, Roleplay Mod>GALE!!!!!!!!! (new)

Leah wrote: "I HATE something hanging over my head...like....ummm...that narrative I'm supposed to be writing."

I just had to write a narrative too!

message 26: by Leah, What do you mean mockingjays don't really exist??? (new)

Leah | 1378 comments Mod
Awesome! Would it by chance have had to have been a true story?