Do you like roleplay? Yea we like roleplay! discussion

Paranormal R.P > Apartments

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Here you live.

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments Annable was sitting outside of the apartment complex, smoking a cigarette and watching the lack of activity outside.

Strommagetton  The Dark Lord Of All | 12 comments Kris was inside her apt. she bought it because one she realize she could turn it into a lion she didnt want to hurt any one. Kris still upset that her boyfriend broke up with her. She wanted someone new some one that would like her for who she was. She keeps thinking about stuff. Then she deside to go for a walk in the outskirts of town

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments Annable watches the person coming out of the apartment building, uninterested she takes a drag off her cigarette.

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Lady Fern sat on the steps and felt the sun on her face. she never got burned. How she loved the sun. she could sit like a statue and think for hours.

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments Seeing someone near-by Annable looks in they're direction. "Hello?"

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Lady Fern opened her eyes and turned to the girl near her. "Oh Hi" she replied dreamily.

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments She sighs. "Not enough has been happening lately."

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley "The sun is here" says Lady fern, still dreamy.

message 10: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments She looked at the other person. "Huh?" She asked confused.

message 11: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley "The sun has come out, finnally." Said Lady Fern. why didn't this girl understand?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy walked in, just hearing Lady Fern's last statement. She shrugged. "It doesn't have to be. I can easily fix that."

message 13: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments "I don't get it." She said, not understanding why the sun was so important.

message 14: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley "NO" Said Lady Fern. "Why on earth would you want to take the sun away?"

message 15: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments "Because it hurts?" She looks at her cigarette seeing it almost gone she gets out another and lights it.

message 16: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley "What? The sun feels wonderful." What was wrong with these people?

message 17: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments "Well, it's hot. Even though I shouldn't be complaining."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I never said it didn't. Although I favor the moon more." Sammy explained.

message 19: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Lady Fern stood up. "Well your not taking the sun, not if I have anything to do with it."

message 20: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments "I favor complete dark, it make fire shine brighter." Annable said looking at the other two.

message 21: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Lady Fern looked excitedly at Annable "I LOVE fire"

message 22: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments Annable looks lazily at the one who addressed her. "Hmm, well."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"In that case," Sammy said, snapping her fingers and watching as the room became enveloped in complete darkness. "There you go."

message 24: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments Annable smiled wide. "I can fix that." She opened her palms and fire sparked up in them. "Hehe."

message 25: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments Annable smiled wide. "I can fix that." She opened her palms and fire sparked up in them. "Hehe."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy smiled. "Well, well.

message 27: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley ((Were not in a room)) Selena gasped and snapped a finger the are glowed faintly.

message 28: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments Annable looks around and shrugs.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Never play with a sorceress," Sammy advised, a wicked glint in her eyes. Suddenly, the whole room was on fire, flames licking at their ankles.

message 30: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley ((WERE NOT IN A ROOM!)) Fern rolled her eyes and got up too leave. She decided too get the sun back herself, but these too were to much.

message 31: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 43 comments Annable looked at the flames and raised her eyebrows. "I don't burn."

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 30, 2012 08:00AM) (new)

((IDC!!!!!))

"I don't either." Sammy shrugged.

message 33: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley ((Maias mean :'( ))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((*sheer awesomeness*))

The flames died. Sammy smiled, her blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders.

message 35: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley ((I am the mod you must listen to me. WE. ARE. NOT. IN. A. ROOM.))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hallway, then?))

message 37: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley ((*glares* *shakes head*

Annable was sitting outside of the apartment complex, smoking a cigarette and watching the lack of activity outside.

Lady Fern sat on the steps and felt the sun on her face. she never got burned. How she loved the sun. she could sit like a statue and think for hours.

Kris was inside her apt. she bought it because one she realize she could turn it into a lion she didnt want to hurt any one. Kris still upset that her boyfriend broke up with her. She wanted someone new some one that would like her for who she was. She keeps thinking about stuff. Then she deside to go for a walk in the outskirts of town

Theese all have to do with outside Maia. We can go inside, but not magically be inside.))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ohhh. Sorry, didn't realize.))