Sled Dogs (A Sled Dog Roleplay) discussion

Chanella's Team > Chanella's Team Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 462 (462 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ | 506 comments Mod
Start.

message 2: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief lay under her favorite tree, belly up and staring at the dark gray sky. A light snow was falling and her body was becoming slowly enveloped in the cold white blanket. She stuck her tongue out to catch a snowflake and crossed her eyes to look. Then she giggled and continued eating snowflakes.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily was sitting under a different tree, just looking at the sky, tracing out the patterns

message 4: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

*~.Alana.~* Walker (sweetdoves) | 720 comments Mod
Roman saw Lief under a tree and he padded over to her. "Hey Lee." He said, calling her by the nickname he always called her. He layed down beside her, panting slightly.

message 5: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief looked over to Roman. "H-hi Roman."

message 6: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

((Their buddies right?))

Roman smiled easily. He licked her shoulder multiple times out of habit. "Whats up?"

message 7: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

((yeah.))

"Nothing," she replied.

message 8: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

((kk))

Roman yawned, wagging his tail. "Sorry- I'm really energetic today. Chanella gave me some cake from the fridge today." He laughed, rolling over, his tongue lolling out.

message 9: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

"Oh jeez," muttered Lief. She knew what happened when Roman got cake...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((hahahaha))

message 11: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

((bahaha))

Roman laughed. "It was sooo delicous." He burped quietly. "You should've been there." He squirmed and snow burst up out of the ground.

message 12: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief rolled hr eyes. "you're disgusting," she teased.

message 13: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman jumped up and he tackled Lief. "I might be disgusting, but I have deliciousness in my stomach! So there!" He laughed and sneezed snow in her face.

message 14: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

"Ugh! You just sneezed on my face!" She moaned playingly and nipped at his muzzle.

message 15: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman fell over and crossed his eyes, his tongue out and he threw his legs in the air. "You killed me! You evil beast!"

((We could have a love triangle with Roman, Lief and Lily...))

message 16: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

((how would that work? Like who likes who I mean.))

Lief giggled. "Oh Roman..."

message 17: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

((Roman likes Lief, Lily likes Roman, she makes a move, he starts liking Lily as well... That sort of thing))

Roman smirked. He rolled over so he was laying down again. "Not my fault blame the cake!" He laughed and licked his white chest where dirt had splattered.

message 18: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

((Awww nooooooo.....Why can't anybody just like one character? :P))

Lief smirked. "Bad cake!" She said jokingly.

message 19: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

((xD Alright then Roman is reserved for Lief, I promise))

Roman smirked, then stood up. "One minute!" He ran towards Chanella and he hopped up and down on his hind legs, whining. Chanella chuckled and gave him the last bite of cake. "Alright, Roman, but no more, okay?" Roman took the cake delicetly in his mouth and wagged his tail, running back to Lief and dropping it before her. "Try it!" He said enthousiasticly.

message 20: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

((haha :D ))

Lief looked hesitant. "Okay okay fine," she muttered. Then she lowered her head and took a tentative bite of the cake. Her curious eyes lit up. "Hey it's good!"

message 21: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman snorted. "I told you!" He laughed at her curious look. He hopped around her energeticly.

((i gtg bbl))

message 22: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

((K.))

Lief smiled. "Yes, yes you did," she admitted.

message 23: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

((Back))

Roman smirked and he looked at the remaining peice. "You gunna eat that, Lee?"

message 24: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

((yayayayayayaya!!))

Lief smiled. "No, you can have it," she told him and nosed it towards him.

message 25: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman back up and crouched, then pounced dramaticly onto the cake, tearing it up even though he could have swallowed the fluff in one mouth ful. By the time he was done he only got about half the cake, and the rest was scattered around him.

((UG supper sorry! I promise I'll bbl))

message 26: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief pretended to gag. "You're disgusting," he told him one more but smiled nevertheless.

message 27: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman laughed. "You only sayu that becayse your jealous that I got all the cake."

message 28: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

"Yeah right," she said Rollin her eyes.

message 29: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Whoa! Lots of romance here.))

message 31: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

((how?))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((idk I just read to the love triange thing and then the no & I got bored. That's how I roll XD))

message 33: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

((Oh. Well you can just jump in if you want XD))

message 34: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

((Yeah come join us! And sorry had to do the dishes and a bunch of stuff.))

Roman burst around the camp, occasionally stopping to chase his tail, and he would stop and crouch and burst forward again. He rolled around occasionaly, the cake getting to him. He barked a lot as well.

message 35: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief giggled. Such an energetic one.

message 36: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman panted happily as he looked from side to side twitchingly. He stood and trotted to Lief, collapsing next to her and he grinned. "Cake wasn't a good idea was it?" He laughed. Chanella chuckled at Romans insanity.

message 37: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

"I told you," Lief said to Roman.

message 38: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman nodded. "Yes you did." He said dramatically. Suddenly he burst up again and he crouched infront of Lief, asking her to play.

message 39: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief giggled and nodded, running after him.

message 40: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman yelped and turned around, dashing insanly quickly around, squiggling and falling somtimes. He laughed when he knew he was caught when he completly flipped and skidded.

message 41: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief burst out laughing when he flipped and went skidding. She didn't laugh often, it took a special dog to get that out of her. She laughed again and jumped onto him.

message 42: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman squirmed but he was too used up and sugar-drained to fight back. He threw his head back and laughed in a deep voice. He tried again to get away but he just gave up and sat there laughing with Lief, laughing because she was laughing.

message 43: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief finished laughing and sidestepped, allowing him up.

message 44: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman got up and shook himself off. He trotted to Lief and leaned against her slightly as they walked back to their tree.

message 45: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief pretended that he was heavy and fell sideways.

message 46: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman toppled onto her. He sprawled himself all over her, so she couldn't get up. "Now look what you've done!" He said in a mock furious voice.

message 47: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief giggled. "Get offa me!" She squealed.

message 48: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman groaned as if it were the hardest thing he had ever done in his life, and he squirmed about, bu eventually he found his feet. "Thanks for helping!" He said angrily but he couldn't keep a smile off his face.

message 49: by Sam/Applejack♆, Woof! (new)

Lief giggled and shoved him over again.

message 50: by *~.Alana.~*, Domina Phinix Leeno Vasili Pretty Uzuri Tart Roman Rosie (new)

Roman growled, "I'm gunna get you for this!" He leapt up and ran after Lief, laughter in his eyes.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10