South Side Middle School discussion

School Roleplay > Cheer Practice

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sam/Applejack♆ Start.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cheer Practice. She still didn't know why her mom made her try out. Of course shew got in, because she was a natural at cheerleading. That didn't mean she liked it. Oh, actually she DID know why her mom "advised" her to sign up. To get extra credit in English, her worst subject. "well, I'll make the most of it!" SHe thought, trying to be positive.

message 3: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthina walked in and set down her cheer backpack with the other bags. "Cynthina Alisa Valentine Ramirez," Cynthina jumped a bit as she heard her whole name be called out from behind, she took a deep breath before turning on her heels to see one of the meanest cheer coaches there was. "Your late young lady," the coach growled before marking her down on the list. Cynthina frowned, "I know, i'm sorry..." she muttered, "Whatever, get in your place," the coach said before walking past her. Cynthina rolled her eyes before walking to the other cheerleaders.

message 4: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments (( I don't feel like going through the whole cheer thing right now xD i'mma skip aha))

Cynthina bretahed heavily as she walked back over to her bag and threw it over one of her shoulders then drank a bottle of water. She waved to her friends then walked away, out of the gate and down the street.

message 5: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 1088 comments Cynthia yawned boredly as she leaned against the blank wall along with the other Jaguars JV Cheerleaders. She raised an eyebrown as she listened to her three coaches speak,"Alright girls, for homecoming were gonna go back, to the older songs, any suggestions?"Coach Nicole asked. Cyn blinked, oldy songs?like Footloose songs? Cynthia smirked before speaking up, "Why not Footloose? Its a oldy song, its a fun song, I know all the moves, plus, I can sing," she said proudly. Coach Maria blinked, "Thats a good idea Cynthia, good job, but, what about the music?" she asked. Cynthia reached into her pocket then pulled out her IPod, "I have it on my IPod.."she pointed out firmly. The coaches nodded, "Footloose it is, now Cynthia were gonna need your help with the movements,"Coach Nicole said as she took Cyn's IPod and plugged it into the speakers. Cynthia nodded, "No problem," she smiled.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney walked into cheer practice. yay, our first football game is today. and we need to learn the routine in two hours. great! And especially sence I'll be performing in front of the whole school, in the skimpy Jaguars cheer uniform. she thought sarcastically.
They started practicing, and by thr time they were done she was sweaty, and tired. Definetly not in the condition she wanted to be in when she did her routine at the foorball game in two hours.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney left Cheer practice to go home, determined to be lazy for two hours.