The Witchlings Coven discussion

Blood Moon (The Witchlings, #2)
This topic is about Blood Moon
General > Looking for reviewers

Comments (showing 1-33 of 33) (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amanda Turner (amandaturner06) | 79 comments Mod
How would you like to review my new novel. It will be available in two weeks time (approx). Leave your email and (depending on numbers) I will forward a copy as soon as I have it back from the editor.

Lisa Vazquezanzua (LisaVaz) | 87 comments Mod
Well of course I do!! I can't wait to see my name in Blood Moon!! Since I am already getting Blood Moon I will give my reviews and post them where ever your book is sold and I will send you the links.
I can't wait to read Blood Moon!!!!

message 3: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle (MickC) I'd love to, but I didn't get a chance to read book #1 yet.

message 4: by Cheryl (last edited Sep 20, 2012 05:55PM) (new) - added it

Cheryl | 2 comments I would love to review your book stodd@nb.sympatico.ca

Toni | 2 comments I would love to .. Loved the first one! rthemion@aol.com thanks!

message 6: by Tuan (new)

Tuan Ho (TuanHo444) | 6 comments I would love to review it. tuan69_69@hotmail.com

Thanks!

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jessika_reads) It would be great to get to review your book. Let me know at jesssika23@yahoo.com.

Sven (foreverbookaddict) | 2 comments I too would like to review it:
dewdropsonthewillow@gmail.com

message 9: by Diletta (new)

Diletta Brizzi (DilettaBrizzi) I'm an Italian Book Blogger! :)
lettrice_compulsiva@hotmail.it

Great guys. I will be in touch with all of you as soon as it is ready.

message 11: by Lisi (new) - added it

Lisi (toyonomikoto) | 3 comments Sounds great,but I guess it wouldn't really make sense, since I haven't read the first book yet.

Lisi wrote: "Sounds great,but I guess it wouldn't really make sense, since I haven't read the first book yet."

Hi Lisi, I think you would be able to pick the story up even if you haven't read the first one, there's still plenty of time to read the first one though as Blood moon is still a couple of weeks away. :)

message 13: by Lisi (new) - added it

Lisi (toyonomikoto) | 3 comments Yeah, this is right. We will see if I have enough time to read the first one before your new book comes out. Thanks!

message 14: by Tiger (new)

Tiger (Tigermood) | 13 comments Does the group suggest co-writing?

The group does what ever we want it to, that's the beauty of it. All suggestions are welcome.

message 16: by Tiger (new)

Tiger (Tigermood) | 13 comments Thank Amanda for answering me ,

I m actually looking for a co writer for realising a novel project ,any writer feels concerned she or he is welcomed

have a nice day

Cheryl wrote: "I would love to review your book stodd@nb.sympatico.ca"

Hi Cheryl

I am having problems with your email address to send the book for review. Do you have another one i could use?

thanks
Amanda

Lisa wrote: "Well of course I do!! I can't wait to see my name in Blood Moon!! Since I am already getting Blood Moon I will give my reviews and post them where ever your book is sold and I will send you the lin..."

Hi Lisa
did you want an ebook copy or do you want to wait until you receive your book.
i'm happy either way, just let me know.

Thanks
Amanda

message 19: by Belle (new)

Belle (bellechoo) | 2 comments I would like to, belinda_colosimo@hotmail.com :)

Belinda wrote: "I would like to, belinda_colosimo@hotmail.com :)"

sent Belinda :)

message 21: by Natashaa (new)

Natashaa | 1 comments I would be honored to be able to review your book! tasha.21@hotmail.com

message 22: by Jodie (new)

Jodie (Jodez) | 1 comments Hi Amanda, I would love to review your book if you are after more reviewers. My email is dandie1@optusnet.com.au :) TIA, Jx

Sent, Natashaa, Ruthie and Jodie

message 24: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Vazquezanzua (LisaVaz) | 87 comments Mod
Amanda wrote: "Lisa wrote: "Well of course I do!! I can't wait to see my name in Blood Moon!! Since I am already getting Blood Moon I will give my reviews and post them where ever your book is sold and I will sen..."

Hi!!
I want an actual book!! I don't mind reading ebooks at all but if I have to choose between the two then the actual book!! But if your needing reviews I really don't mind reading an ebook for now, I hope that wasn't to greedy lol

Hi Lisa
you are getting an actual book. Don't panic lol. I was just asking if you wanted an book to review because you wanted put your name on this thread. If you would prefer to wait that's cool.

message 26: by Ivis (new)

Ivis Davis (IvisBoDavis) | 1 comments I would love to... but... I have been quite ill for sometime, and I have no idea how long recovery from this vertigo will take.

I'll keep it in mind, ok?

Ivis wrote: "I would love to... but... I have been quite ill for sometime, and I have no idea how long recovery from this vertigo will take.

I'll keep it in mind, ok?"

That's very kind of you Ivis.

Hope you feel better soon!

message 28: by Love (new) - added it

Love (Vampirelol) | 7 comments i would love to have reviews please sent me my emial is devanshipandya1995@gmail.com

i hope i have now sent everyone a copy. If I have missed you, post on here and i will get a copy straight to you.

Lisa wrote: "Well of course I do!! I can't wait to see my name in Blood Moon!! Since I am already getting Blood Moon I will give my reviews and post them where ever your book is sold and I will send you the lin..."

Hey Lisa, how are you getting on with the book?, you have been reading it for a while and the suspense is killing me lol :)

message 31: by Cheryl (last edited Nov 02, 2012 09:45AM) (new) - added it

Cheryl | 2 comments Amanda wrote: "Cheryl wrote: "I would love to review your book stodd@nb.sympatico.ca"

Hi Cheryl

I am having problems with your email address to send the book for review. Do you have another one i could use

SORRY about that have been busy with my girls cadet stuff these past few weeks, I missed a letter in my email address. sctodd@nb.sympatico.ca

Cheryl wrote: "Amanda wrote: "Cheryl wrote: "I would love to review your book stodd@nb.sympatico.ca"

Hi Cheryl

I am having problems with your email address to send the book for review. Do you have another one i..."

sent Cheryl.

Hi everyone

Thank you for requesting a copy for review. it has been a while since i sent out the copies so i hope you have all had a chance to read it. if you have could you please leave a review.

Thanks, Amanda.