Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) Beautiful Creatures discussion

Beautiful Creatures Movie Trailers

Comments (showing 1-28 of 28) (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (last edited Sep 20, 2012 10:47AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Angela Part of the trailers! What do you guys think about this? I don't like the look of Ethan, but I guess I have to get use to him. And I can see my Link!

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb...

David I love it. but Eathan...ehhh not some much liking

Miranda I agree but I can't really judge him by his apperance. I care more about the acting. The movie trailer was not what I expected. I'm still trying to decide if that's a good thing or not...

Steffi The trailer is good but in my opinion the actors look to old. And i must agree that Ethan isn't what i expected.

David But Macon, Amma and luce look awesome,mysterious and sexy respecitvly

Angela This is the first part of the trialer. There more to come! :D

David Angela wrote: "This is the first part of the trialer. There more to come! :D"

Can't wait

Angela Yea David, I will update this if there more!

Angelique This looks so awesome, though not sure Ethan matches my mental images and Lena wears a lot of bright colored clothes. However, I am excited for this movie and will definitely be going to see it!

message 10: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve Albino Ethan looks really old. Lena is gorgeous. Ridley..Awesome.

message 11: by Eve (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eve Albino Here is another link for all the casts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1whk-o...

Julia It looks great. I'm really glad that they cast unknowns!

Angela This Girl Loves Books wrote: "It looks great. I'm really glad that they cast unknowns!"

I agree!!!!!!

Cortney Ethan looks too old adn Lena isn't what I pictured. But it still looked great.

Noël Hungerford David wrote: "I love it. but Eathan...ehhh not some much liking"

Ethan is SO not how i pictured him...

Madeline ~Noel wrote: "David wrote: "I love it. but Eathan...ehhh not some much liking"

Ethan is SO not how i pictured him..."

DITTO times 3! on Ethan's actor, but I am looking forward to the movie!

Estelle (E) thanks! Yeah...I didn't imagine the characters like these....at all!
hmm... let's see about Link and Ridley..my favourites!

Brigette Ragland i agree Ethan is not like how i pictured him to be like. but still looked pretty good.

Stefanie Jennings ok at first i didn't like the way Ethan looked but then after a while he was alright. The thing that got to me was Lena. That is not how she is supposed to look. what happened to the beautiful green eyes? no i absolutely don't agree with Lena

Angela OMG! I haven't notice about her eyes!!!!

Sadie Scott i loved the trailer sooo much and i am a huge fan of the books sooo cant wait for the movie to come out.

message 22: by Me, Myself, and I (last edited Oct 08, 2012 08:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Me, Myself, and I *Dies*
Oh. My. Geez.
I must see this <3
I didn't even realize there was going to be a movie ;o
The choice for actors is kinda. . . Iffy, but it looks like they kept the plot relatively the same.
And the fact that they used a Florence and the Machine song in the trailer definitely adds bonus points. Anyways:
FEBRUARY, HERE I COME !

Angela I know right? I love florance!!!!

Maria I actually really liked the trailer, the book not so much but after seeing it, it made me want to read the other books in the series

Sydney I love the trailer! Can't wait to see the movie!

Raechella Feb. 13, 2013? Really?! *squeals*

message 27: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Ramcke this book is beyond amazing. i love the way it stays farmiliar and relatable with the whole being a teen and trying to fit in thing but then going in a completely different direction and including fantasy. i love this book so much.

kpopfan Ethan is pretty cute :) wow I love his features can't wait for the movie!!