Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Karen Kirst
This topic is about Karen Kirst
Giveaways for LIH > The Gift of Family giveaway: 2 Christmas novellas Linda Ford & Karen Kirst

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen Kirst | 710 comments Merry Christmas, Cowboy by Linda Ford
A wild snowstorm strands Colt Johnson in Eden Valley, where the storekeeper's daughter exudes welcome warmth. She's even offered to give the two orphans in
his charge a Christmas to remember. An outcast, Colt doesn't dare hope for more-even though Becca's love would be a Christmas wish come true.
Smoky Mountain Christmas by Karen Kirst
Cole Prescott's Gatlinburg visit will be just long enough to free his wife from their mistake of a marriage. Then he meets the daughter he hadn't known he had. Little Abby needs a father, especially at Christmastime. And all Cole wants is a chance to make a life with Rachel and Abby at last....

message 2: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments How do you find this giveaway, no link

message 3: by Valri (new)

Valri Western | 964 comments I thought the same thing!

message 4: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments If you go to explore on the top and then giveaways you can look there I search by last listed. but i cant find it so it must not be for Aussies.

message 5: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I looked earlier through the regular giveaways -dont see it there.maybe it is on a blog somewhere.

message 6: by Karen (new)

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen Kirst | 710 comments You're right, Ausjenny, I usually do international giveaways but I'm currently in the midst of an out of state move so I thought I'd keep things simple and just do the US this time. Planning on doing international with my April release, though.

message 8: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4955 comments Thanks Karen thats ok I am so behind in my reading its not funny. in sept I have read 2 and a bit books.

message 9: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Thanks Karen, got it...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah. I was going to try for this, but since I live in Canada - outside of the US - I'm what you'd consider "international".

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ausjenny wrote: "Thanks Karen thats ok I am so behind in my reading its not funny. in sept I have read 2 and a bit books."

Oh my. I have the same problem!! So much to read, but.....my interest for these books is pretty low right now. :(