Bookaholic Anonymous discussion

General Discussions > Favorite Supernatural Being?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Nitzan Schwarz (nitzanafterwords) | 671 comments Mod
Angels, vampires, werewolves, fairies, shape shifters, demons, etc…
Which is YOUR favorite creature?!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I like shape shifters.

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 24 comments I really like reading books with ghosts, particularly ones that focus on a medium who sees and talks to them like Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers trilogy.

message 5: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

@Kayla:Ohh! Ghosts! That's new! I love books with ghosts, as well!
Have you read Shadowland (The Mediator, #1) by Meg Cabot series and The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth, #1) by Stacey Kade ? those are two really good YA series about ghosts and mediums!

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla | 24 comments Nitzan wrote: "@Kayla:Ohh! Ghosts! That's new! I love books with ghosts, as well!
Have you read Shadowland (The Mediator, #1) by Meg Cabot series and The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth, #1) by Stacey Kade? those are two really good YA se..."

I haven't read them yet but they sound great. I definitely want to get to them soon.

message 7: by Notelppa (new)

Notelppa | 12 comments agels demons(not biblical)and vampires

message 8: by Margot (new)

Margot (margot-livingtoreadfantasy) faeries and demons

message 9: by Ishita (new)

Ishita (weirdtalkingdragon) | 50 comments Nitzan wrote: "@Kayla:Ohh! Ghosts! That's new! I love books with ghosts, as well!
Have you read Shadowland (The Mediator, #1) by Meg Cabot series and The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth, #1) by Stacey Kade? those are two really good YA se..."

I absolutely love the Mediator series!

message 10: by Ishita (new)

Ishita (weirdtalkingdragon) | 50 comments I like all beings from Greek/Roman, and Hindu mythology. And believe me, that's a whole lot :D

message 11: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Ishita wrote: "I like all beings from Greek/Roman, and Hindu mythology. And believe me, that's a whole lot :D"

I love those too, and yeah - thost are a lot xD

message 12: by Ishita (new)

Ishita (weirdtalkingdragon) | 50 comments @Nitzan You know Hindu mythology? O.o

message 13: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

A little :) I like reading books with them, though I found very little of those here.

message 14: by Ishita (new)

Ishita (weirdtalkingdragon) | 50 comments Nice nice!

message 15: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (last edited Sep 25, 2012 05:58AM) (new)

Haha xD I love mythology in any form, really. You're from India, right? Have you read Tiger's Curse? Is all the stories and everything pretty true to reality (or in the mythology case—true to the stories)

message 16: by Ishita (new)

Ishita (weirdtalkingdragon) | 50 comments No, I haven't. Maybe I'll check it out. Hindi mythology is really interesting though. But I guess, I have to think that, since I've grown up on those stories.

message 17: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Tiger's Curse is about Hindu mythology, so I think you'll enjoy it :>

message 18: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Hammer | 13 comments I like all different kinds. Right now I really like aliens because I just finished reading as much as I can of the Lorien Chronicles.

message 19: by Nitzan, A Certified Bookaholic (new)

Krystal wrote: "I like all different kinds. Right now I really like aliens because I just finished reading as much as I can of the Lorien Chronicles."
I read I'm Number 4 and have the second book, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet :/

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) My favourite supernatural beings would be the unicorn, the hippogriff, and the dragon.