VᾰՊ℘ỉԻℯs discussion

Role Play > Zanna and ϟƘƦƖןןΣX

Comments (showing 1-50 of 122) (122 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments Here it is.=)

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade ((Alright cool... I've never been in a one on one rp before.))

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments You'll catch on pretty quickly.So,we already know what our characters are like,so want me to start us off.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments Alright.

Blade was sitting on a park bench in the dark.His eyes were black from being so hungry.(No,I am not making a Twilight reference.)He looked around,hoping he would see a human to feed off of.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Maria walked around, noticing Blade on the bench. She walked and sat next to him, "Hello Blade." She grinned.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments Blade looked up and smiled at Maria."Hey Maria."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "I see you know who I am." Maria sighed, she didn't like to be known by a lot of people.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He smiled."I read your mind."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Maria frowned, "Stupid vampire mind readers...."

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He rolled his eyes."So,what do you want?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "That's a good question." Maria tilted her head, thinking about what she wanted. She shrugged.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He smelled human blood nearby and his eyes darkened.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Maria patted him on the shoulder, "Mind the hunger, boy."

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He bit his lip slightly."I haven't fed on blood for three days now."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Well, you can have mine. It tastes better than any human." She held out her wrist, "Don't even think about draining me dry."

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He hesitated before taking her wrist.He looked at her."Are you sure?"

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Maria nodded, pushing her wrist closer to his mouth, "Don't take too much."

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments His fangs grew out and he bit into her wrist,blood flowing into his mouth.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade She closed her eyes, wincing slightly at the pain. This is nothing compared to what she's felt before.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He took a little bit of her blood.He pulled away and his fangs retracted.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Better?" She asked him, licking the leftover blood off of her wrist.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He nodded."Yeah."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "That's really all you needed? Thought you haven't ate for three days?" She questioned, maybe he didn't want to hurt me. Doubt that, "You can have more if you need it." She was shocked at herself, why was she being nice to him?

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He shrugged."I'm okay for now."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "So, vampire since 21, eh?" She asked, it wasn't as early she was turned demon.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He nodded."Yep."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "At least you're legal." She frowned, wishing she was the legal age, good think she fake it easily.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments "Legal?"He looked at her.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "The legal age for drinking and stuff." She smirked, "Not like I can't fake my age easily."

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments "Oh."He sighed a little.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Yeah. Sorry did I confuse you?" She liked messing with people, even if they were guys who are very attractive.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments "Sort of."He looked up at her.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Sorry." She was lying, she wasn't sorry. She's hardly ever sorry for someone. 'Blame the demon who made me this way.' She thought to herself, hoping he wouldn't read her mind.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He raised an eyebrow at her.He then stood up."I should go."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Why? There's no need to leave so sudden." She said with a blank expression. She used her power to force him to sit on the bench again.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He suddenly was sitting on the bench again.He frowned."I really should be going."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Why?" She blinked her eyes turned into her 'demon' eyes.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments "I'm need to get some rest."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "You're a vampire, you don't sleep at night."

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments "That's a myth."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "You've never slept at night before." She smirked, knowing he was just trying to get away from her. Maybe the demon blood was getting to him, doubt it.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He was starting to get pissed and his eyes glowed red.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade Her eyes were still the dark demon color, she felt as if she would transform soon. "No need to be angry Blade."

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He sighed and his eyes returned to their baby blue color.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade She closed her eyes for a minute, hoping they would return to their original color, they did. "There, now no one is angry."

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He still sat on the bench and sighed again.

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "Sorry, I have a small temper at times." She smiled.

Onyxia The Dragon (IceDragon) | 254 comments He smiled a little."It's okay."

Zanna (Ashley Purdy's Girl) Spade "I really am sorry. I may be a demon, but I can be nice."

« previous 1 3