Tierra Encantada Charter School discussion

Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal
This topic is about Fast Food Nation
Engl I (1st) > Personality

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tierra Encantada | 76 comments Mod
Describe the personality of Ray Kroc and Walt Disney. Use a quote from each man to illustrate your point.

message 2: by Perla (new)

Perla | 12 comments Ray Krock said "that was where i learned you could influence people with a smile and enthusiasm" and also that "and sell them a sundade when what they'd come for was a cup of coffee." I tink his personality was being a people pleaser and trying to give people something better then what they expected. Also lke walt said "the strong shall survive and the weak must by the way, and i don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing can change that." So i think his personality wasnt so great because he didn't care much about the workers.

message 3: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Valdez | 12 comments Ray Krock stated " that was where I learned you could influence people with a smile and enthusiasm " I think that he tried to please many people.

message 4: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael | 14 comments Ray Krock stated " that was where I learned you could influence people with a smile and enthusiasm" I think that he tried to please many people.

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy Loya | 13 comments "I learned they you can make people happy with a smi

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy Loya | 13 comments "I learned they you can make people happy with a smile" he was trying to say something they could impress somebody I think

message 7: by Suzzette (new) - added it

Suzzette Tiscareno | 14 comments Ray Krock stated "that was were I learned you could influence people with a smile and enthusiasm."

message 8: by Estrella (last edited Oct 10, 2012 07:58AM) (new)

Estrella Roybal | 9 comments Ray Krock started " that was where I learned you could influence people with a smile and enthusiasm" I think that he tried to please many people.

message 9: by Abimael (new)

Abimael Nava | 11 comments Ryan Krock stated that was there I learned you could influence with a smile and enthusiasm I think he tried to please many people.

message 10: by Marissa (new)

Marissa | 12 comments Ryan Krock stated that was where I learned you could influence people with a smile and enthusiasm" my opinion he tried making other people happy.