What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Notes on the Hauter Experiment: A Journey Through the Inner World of Evelyn B. Chestnut
This topic is about Notes on the Hauter Experiment
SOLVED: Children's/YA > 80s Teen Scifi(?), Girl held in detention center [s]

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dichotomy Girl (dichotomygirl) | 14 comments I read this book sometimes in the mid 80's, I can't say for sure that it was science fiction, only that it was filed in the science fiction section at the library.

All I remember is the cover looked like a notebook, or a notebook piece of paper. The main girl woke up in a detention center of some kind with many other kids. (They may have all been girls...but I might be confusing that aspect with another book)

(view spoiler)

Not much to go on, but I'm hoping it strikes a chord with someone.

Dichotomy Girl (dichotomygirl) | 14 comments I saw this response in another thread, and am in the process of trying to get my hands on this book Notes on the Hauter Experiment: A Journey Through the Inner World of Evelyn B. Chestnut, I wish I could find a picture of the cover, but am not having any luck.

message 3: by Diana (last edited Feb 06, 2013 01:18PM) (new)

Diana Welsch | 527 comments Check WorldCat to see if it's in a library in your city! If not, your local library might use Interlibrary Loan to get it from a library in another city or state.