Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

have you heard the "practical joke" news?

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jane read the article in this link (http://sulia.com/channel/fifty-shades...). I don't want to spoil who the guy is but he said "They actually want me to be in the movie!"

When I found out who's the guy, I laughed very hard though they said that it was a practical joke.

Share your feelings! :D

Jerry I,m not going if it him

Wendy ❤ erotica! I was listening to Ryan Seacrest yesterday and it's rumored they're considering Jake Gyllenhaal (sp?).

Magda wow I laughed so hard when I read this!hahaha no way!It's definately a practical joke!:D

Jenna ewww id boycott the film if it was real

Danielle That would be hilarious.

Wendy ❤ erotica! Bk70lvr wrote: "LOL, oh boy!

I want someone new. I honestly don't want to watch Ian, Jake, Ryan, Robert or anyone else already famous while trying not to think Vampire Diaries, Twilight or Chick-lit films. If Chr..."

Yeah, I actually agree w/that. Good thought.

Linette McShane Forfar I can't open the link because my computer at work stinks but I would love to see mathew bommer as christin.

Evelyn Rivera OMG, I saw picture that is funny. I would love a new face but if not, I will vote for Gosling and hathaway for Ann.

message 10: by Shay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Shay Linette wrote: "I can't open the link because my computer at work stinks but I would love to see mathew bommer as christin."

OMG I thought I was the only one saying Matt Bomer! Huge White Collar fan and he would be awesome!

Sandra Shay wrote: "Linette wrote: "I can't open the link because my computer at work stinks but I would love to see mathew bommer as christin."

OMG I thought I was the only one saying Matt Bomer! Huge White Collar f..."

Yes knew it wasn't just me!!! I love him in white collar!

Sandra Mel wrote: "I could imagine him as Jose the photographer but not as Christian Grey."

I guess..... but i don't want him in the movie, i don't want to be mean but his just not who i had in my head as any of the characters. Hey maybe josh hutcherson as Ethan? hmmmmm

Linette McShane Forfar Hmmm Ryan Gosling is such a good actor I think he really could play any part I am just not sure if I did see him in it but I do love him and I feel like if someone like him is in he wont be pegged for just that because he has played everything from a drug addict, to a lover, to a womanizer, to a killer, to a driver!

Linette McShane Forfar Definitely not the only girls his imdb main picture says it fucking all! CHRISTIAN GREY!

Linette McShane Forfar oh god i finally opened the link and that is not even a funny joke! its ridiculous!

message 16: by Dawn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dawn Galland Ooooo! A new never heard of actor would be GREAT! God forbid if they choose the boy in the article.

Nichole Ew. That would be film suicide.

Jerry amen

Nicole He might be better cast as Ana than Christian! :)

message 20: by Jenna (new) - rated it 1 star

Jenna Nicole wrote: "He might be better cast as Ana than Christian! :)"

lmao true

message 21: by Kat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kat Um, no. I don't even want to see the movie really, but I would DEFINITELY not see it if he even has a walk-on role!

Maureen Wendy wrote: "Bk70lvr wrote: "LOL, oh boy!

I want someone new. I honestly don't want to watch Ian, Jake, Ryan, Robert or anyone else already famous while trying not to think Vampire Diaries, Twilight or Chick-l..."

Bk70lvr wrote: "LOL, oh boy!

I want someone new. I honestly don't want to watch Ian, Jake, Ryan, Robert or anyone else already famous while trying not to think Vampire Diaries, Twilight or Chick-lit films. If Chr..."

totally agree :-)

Noelle I would be very happy inded if Ian SOmerhalder would play the role :))

Paganalexandria Noelle wrote: "I would be very happy inded if Ian SOmerhalder would play the role :))"

In the movie in my head, Ian is Christian. I'm trying not to get too excited because odds are Hollywood will screw this up. I was actually complaining today about how much they messed up Anne Rice's Queen of the Damn (one of my favorite series of all time). I could see them doing something like attempting to make it PG-13.

Carol Jane wrote: "read the article in this link (http://sulia.com/channel/fifty-shades...). I don't want to spoil who the guy is but he said "They actually want me to be ..."

I hope this is a joke! No way - the character is about 10 years older & not way would this guy pull off a CEO much less adorable!