Ask Alison Davis discussion

Whispers on the Wind: Ari's Story (#1)
This topic is about Whispers on the Wind
Male Characters?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alison (new) - added it

Alison | 12 comments Mod
In the book there are loads of male characters and only a few female ones. Strong personalities such as Phil and Ben and the over arching presence of Tobias and Alexander.

So which is your favourite? Do you like clean cut gentleman Ben or does dark horse Tobias win the day?

Andrea (papertypeadventures) | 6 comments That's a hard question because I really like them both but if I have to choose I'd say Tobias. Though out the novel I just wanted to hug him and tell him how important he was

message 3: by Alison (new) - added it

Alison | 12 comments Mod
Martha wrote: "Ben. :D
*laughs*"

Haha, I know, fantasy boyfriend or what :D ... One good thing about writing? You get to make characters you want to know in real life!

message 4: by Alison (new) - added it

Alison | 12 comments Mod
Andreananowrimo wrote: "That's a hard question because I really like them both but if I have to choose I'd say Tobias. Though out the novel I just wanted to hug him and tell him how important he was"

Interesting, I was hoping someone would say Tobias for that reason as I tried to get him to come across as angry but mostly lashing out at anything he could because of the issues he's dealing with.
I think you'll enjoy his book, although it may be a 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING!' 'Tobias, I said NO!' scream at a few pages read. *chuckles*

message 5: by Alison (new) - added it

Alison | 12 comments Mod
You get to make characters you want to know in real life!"

Well ok it..."

Haha me too. Love musicians!

Andrea (papertypeadventures) | 6 comments Alison wrote: "Interesting, I was hoping someone would say Tobias for that reason as I tried to get him to come across as angry but mostly lashing out at anything he could because of the issues he's dealing with.
I think you'll enjoy his book, although it may be a 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING!' 'Tobias, I said NO!' scream at a few pages read. *chuckles* "

Well I think you did a great job with his character!
Haha can't wait to read!