SOS {RP} discussion

RP > Dust Pile (aka the world)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 251 (251 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is taken place in America (just so you know) so all your charries start there!
if you have to write something unrelated to the Rp make sure you put the (( )) around the sentance(s)!
Have fun!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cardil ran carrying a small gun. She looked over her shoulders. She could trust no one. She was on he own. The world was desolate and this was how you survived now. Not peace, but guns and roses. Trust no one and never rest. You were always on your own and you did what you had to. If you didn't you'd die one way or another.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((if pie never dies then cows smell))

message 4: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

ThePsychopath∞ | 185 comments Mod
((O_O))

Callum drove the Humvee down a hill that led up to the base. There was nothing in sight except for a lone girl walking away from them. She probably didn't know the base was there. "Squad mount up." He said as a soldier mantled the gun.

message 5: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

Callum turned to Ash (Niks char but she is gone now -_-) and then turned to the gunner. "Return fire only." He said. The gunner nodded as the humvee neared the girl running, it was gaining on her fast.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((i have to go... cya... you can rp 4 me if ya want...))

message 7: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

Callum started to slow the Humvee down as he got closer to her. He put looked at her through the window before opening the door. "Ma'am." He said, staring at her a little.

message 8: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

"Ma'am." He repeated, waiting for her to turn back to him as he put the engine off. Demerez (One on the gun) watched her with suspicious eyes.

message 9: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

Callum rolled his eyes when she shouted at him. "Don't be so grumpy." He said with a small laugh. "Are you okay?" He asked her

Ash looked as her mysteriously, almost scared about what she would do.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 04, 2012 04:28AM) (new)

Ash stared at her not sure whether to trust her or not

message 11: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

"I do actually." He said with a laugh. "I care for the people because I fight for the people." He said to her. "Where you off to?"

message 12: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

"Well if you really want to be left alone..." He said as he put the engine on and got ready to drive off.

message 13: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

"I wasn't actually gonna drive." He called after her. "Do you want to come or not?" He asked her.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments (( I forgot about this RP. Where can I jump in?))

message 15: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((You can be a part of Callum's squad?))

Callum sighed and started to follow her in the car. "Why don't you just come for gods sakes? There's a safe zone."

message 17: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((Alright))

"No-one wants to be alone forever." He said to her with a sigh. "Just get in." He said to her. "I don't bite." He laughed.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments Kent watched from the gun, "Its safer if you come with us".

message 19: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

"It was a joke." He said with a sigh as he opened the passenger door. "Get in will you? Please?"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ash stared at her 'just hop in. better to be with others than by urself'

message 21: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

Callum slammed the accelerator. "Time to fuck up them guys." He said as he drove.

((Billy, by the way there has just been a battle at the Military camp so their squad is going to get revenge))

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments (( Okay, a battle between who? ))

Kent looked around, checking the road. "Were clear". He said, hands on the gun.

message 23: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((Raiders I think))

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments (( Anyone else in that group shadow takers? Looks pretty good :p ))

message 25: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

Callum laughed a little. "Don't worry." He said. "Demerez!" He said as a soldier looked at him. "Whatcha see?" "Enemy camp, unknown faction ahead." He said as he looked at a Military Laptop.

message 26: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((I will not join it because Katie said it was rubbish and she knows more than you ;P She figured out my question))

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments (( What was the awnser? And its not rubbish, its looks really good. And, here you go Becky; http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7... ))

message 28: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

Blur_skills { LinkinPark4Ever } wrote: "(( What was the awnser? And its not rubbish, its looks really good. And, here you go Becky; http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7... ))"

((It looks terrible.....))

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments (( In your opinion, but in my opinion it looks good))

message 30: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((You like supernatural. I hate it. I rather realistic rp's that can actually happen. And I hate rping with godmodders))

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments (( Yes, well we all have our opinions dont we))

message 32: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((Billy, who won the jackpot last night xD

When's round 2?))

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments (( You did xD And, hopefully never XD ))

message 34: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((My questions were revoulting. I wanna round 2. How about we invite Becky and Lauren to the next one? That would be funny!?!?))

"Alright." He said. As he drove on, he saw a camp up ahead, a japanese flag on it. "Hostiles!" He shouted as bullets began to spray towards them.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments (( Dude. It would be funny, but I was grossed out enough with just you an Katie! ))

Kent watched the camp, when they started shooting he retuned fire.

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 30, 2012 04:24AM) (new)

ash started shooting, her teeth were gritted

message 37: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

Callum turned to see the girl he had picked up shot. "Demerez! Medic kit now!" He shouted as Demerez started to patch her up, cleaning the blood. Callum drove on as he closed the bullet proof windows. "Waaayyyy to close." He cursed.

((How come, of all places, it was the shoulder! My char is shot in the shoulder already -_-. He hasn't even had that healed yet xD))

message 38: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

They were close to the base now and Callum was screaming something into the radio. "Alpha 12 35 Zulu 54 45." He repeated it over and over again. "Broken arrow. I repeat BROKEN ARROW!" ((Does anyone actually, except for me, know what that means?)). After he said the last two words a few jets came in and started battering the hostiles.

message 39: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((Broken arrow is the code word for 'We're all gonna die' basically. Broken arrow means give 'em all we've got))

Callum watched the fireworks with a grin.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments (( I still cant get your questions out of my head Callum -_- ))

message 41: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((Lol! I mentally scared you atleast ten times. Remember the Bacon and Jelly sandwhich xD That was the highlight for me lol! Becky, Katie didn't know what a BJ was so we... Erm... Should I say I sent her a picture using google xD))

Callum smiled back to her, noticing how she hated him for some reason. He looked back foward as he started to drive towards the camp.

ߕℓυя {ed hardy jeans with broken dreams stitched in between the seams} | 17 comments (( Callum sent a picture. Oh and by the way, never again. Because I have boundaries.))

message 43: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((Lol!))

Callum reached the base and looked at the devastation, no-one was putting up a fight.

message 44: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

"This is what they get for attacking us." He said as he looked at them.

message 45: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

Callum nodded. "They get what they deserve." He said as he watched the soldiers walk around. "They killed a lot of our finest men. They will pay."

message 46: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

Callum never noticed her looking at him as he stopped the humvee. "We gotta stay here until reinforcements come."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((ahhhhhhhhhh... i cant keep up... cya soon... maybe in like an hour or 2... dont make anything to important happen))

message 48: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

Callum got out of the car and looked around.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((HOLY CRAP WHAT HAPPENED! yesterday i had the ONLY comment! NOW IVE MISSED 72!))

message 50: by ThePsychopath∞, With Hands Held High (new)

((Basically, big fight :D))

Callum looked around them at all the people who were injured.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6