Reviews for the Literary Inclined discussion

Reviews Wanted > Need reviews?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Window Seat Blog (TheWindowSeat) | 10 comments Hi there, I recently started my first book blog and am looking for people who would like their work reviewed. I'll post it on goodreads as well as on my blog. If interested please private message me with information on your book. Thank you.

Jacey.

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yoffa (webbiegrrlwriter) | 60 comments Jacey,

Just checked out your profile and won't be suggesting my Jewish Inspirational / RomCom since it seems to be entirely outside the interests of either one of you if I'm correctly interpreting the list of "Romace [sic], paranormal, teen fiction, horror" sounds like you two enjoy werewolf, vampire, other creature of the night kinds of stories (or scifi with weird aliens?) Am I close? :) My book is set in the future and has paranormal elements but it's more along the lines of "G-d made miracles" than it is "magical powers of a demonic beast" you know? dark vs light.

Really I just wanted to wish you two luck and point out the typo in the "interests" so you can make a better first impression from this point forward. Sounds like you two have it really together (and just typed too fast *haha* don't we all at times?)

The Window Seat Blog (TheWindowSeat) | 10 comments Sarah, The Webbiegrrl Writer wrote: "Jacey,

Just checked out your profile and won't be suggesting my Jewish Inspirational / RomCom since it seems to be entirely outside the interests of either one of you if I'm correctly interpretin..."

Lol, yeah. It's those computer key boards. I'm not used to them now because I'm always on a labtop. My fingers kept slipping off the keys! Thanks for pointing it out! And good luck with your work! :)

message 4: by Monica Porta (new)

Monica Porta | 196 comments Just stopping by to wish both of you the best of luck :)

message 5: by Robb (new)

Robb Grindstaff (robb_grindstaff) Best of luck and success! Sounds like you two are having fun.

message 6: by M.O. (new)

M.O. Kenyan (mo_author) | 16 comments The Window Seat wrote: "Hi there, I recently started my first book blog and am looking for people who would like their work reviewed. I'll post it on goodreads as well as on my blog. If interested please private message m..."

hey I would appreciate it if you could review my book Shades of Spring 1964.Shades of Spring 1964: Letters to my daughter

The Window Seat Blog (TheWindowSeat) | 10 comments Thanks, Robb and Monica. :)

message 8: by Vered (new)

Vered (vered_ehsani) BTW - I love the background picture of your blog. Where'd you get it from? Very dramatic.

message 9: by Sophia-Maria (new)

Sophia-Maria (augustineofelsinore) | 37 comments me too, I've started a new blog and I'd love to review new novels! Just stop by goodreads and send me a message..! Thanks:D

message 10: by The Window Seat (new)

The Window Seat Blog (TheWindowSeat) | 10 comments Vered wrote: "BTW - I love the background picture of your blog. Where'd you get it from? Very dramatic."

It actually was a layout that we picked. It came as is so the photo was already there. It is great isn't it? That's why we picked it :) At the very bottom of the blog it should say who the creator of the layout is.

message 11: by Gary (new)

Gary Markwick (garymarkwick) | 9 comments Hi Everyone,
I am looking for reviews for my self help book "Now it Begins" which is practical and spiritual with ancient learnings and short stories.
"As the world is changing fast, a great shift of universal energy is taking place. Some of us are aware of this and are ready to move forward and leave behind an old world that has suffered from greed, selfishness, anger, blame and hatred. This means, raising our vibration of energy from within and connecting with one another on a higher and faster frequency that is happening now on this planet. For some this is inconceivable and for others, the transformation has already begun.
If this sounds interesting email me on gary@palmistryinhand.com
Thank you.
Love and light
Best wishes
Gary.

message 12: by The Window Seat (new)

The Window Seat Blog (TheWindowSeat) | 10 comments Jamie wrote: "Title: ILLUMINATE-ALIVE, SHE CRIED
Author: Jamie Haden
Genre: Fantasy
Publisher: GMTA Publishing

In exchange for an honest review of my work, I would like to offer my YA release, ILLUMINAT..."

Hi Jamie,
I would be interested in reviewing your book. Please go a head and send it to caleyjace@yahoo.com. :)