Tamoe discussion

Out There > Blue Lagoon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 169 (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

๖ۣۜƧilverlight People of water, here you may live. People of land, here you may see.

message 2: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 20 comments ((Perfect!))

Rose swam out into the middle of the lagoon. It was early in the morning and already, she was bored. She hated living in the lagoon and not being able to go on land for very long. Not many sirens lived in the Blue Lagoon anymore and the ones that did were mostly snobs. Rose found a piece of loose seaweed and toyed with it until it became a toy necklace. She draped it around a lone boulder and swam away without a second thought.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Alifair sat quietly on a rock, playing softly with her necklace. Her lips pulled together and her skin a flawless poreceline color as her cheeks a soft rose. She watched her fingers play restlessly at the key around her neck. She liked to call it the key to her thoughts, but in fact, it was the key to her death wail.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy softly walked outside softly. Her dark eyes looking out at the water. She softly slipped to the edge of the water. She had striped to a bathing suit. She softly dipped her feet in as she held the now melted ice-pack to her cheek.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments Tyler walked and sat on the bank of the lagoon it was beautiful as always he was bored

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy looked up to see Tyler. She was obviously human and embarrassed as being seen in a bit to be in a bathing suit. Her dark eyes looked over at him.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments (((view spoiler) thats him but hes just wearing jeans and a tee shirt ))

Tyler looked around just now noticing the girl he waved then looked at the water

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She waved back and then slipped on her black t-shirt and jeans. Levicy quickly walked towards him in curiosity. What was he doing here? Probly meeting a lover or something. She then stopped on the stone and sandy shore.
She turned to stare at the soft blue water.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "Its beautiful here i come here to think or when im bored" He said with a small smile

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "I come here to think about my economic problems." She sighed but looked at the money random people had given her. She shoved the money back into her pocket but looked at the water with those dark eyes.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "Economic problems Like what?" Tyler asked now just being curious

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "I don't have much money, and I was fired from my job at the Candy Store." She pointed to the bruise on her cheek. "And I live under a stair case, in which the pay for the rent is outrageous." She said, brushing her black hair back with her tanned hand.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "Im sorry to hear that may i ask why they fired you for?" he asked

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "I didn't do what they said. I walked outside for a bit because I saw these guys in the back, then I was caught being curious. Then I was slapped and fired." She said, feeling her cheek hurt.
"Levicy Deer."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "Tyler Crest Well if you need it i could spare some money" he said he couldt let someone who needed help go unhelped

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "No. I don't need charity. Plenty of people have given me enough to get through this month's rent." She said softly and wrapped her hands into fists.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "Charity who said anything about charity i just wanted to help ive been there and know how tough it is thats all" tyler said looking back at the water

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "It's charity, any way you say it." She looked over at him softly. She studied the male then lightly twisted her face in a look of intelligence. "Stables. You work at the stables."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments Tyler looked at her surprised "Howd you know that?"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy turned her face away from him. "You look like that kind of guy. Plus you smell like horses." She smirked lightly at her intelligence.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments Tyler smiled "Yea i love horses and i love my job as well where are you going to work now?"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "The tavern as a cook there. It is my second job." Levicy shrugged and looked up at him. "Wanna swim?"

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "Sure it seems i interuped you swimming" He smiled

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "No. I was about to go swimming." She said, stripping off her clothes and down to her bathing suit. She slipped into the water, waving for Tyler with those non-emotional eyes.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Emily ~Everybody Talks~ wrote: ""No. I was about to go swimming." She said, stripping off her clothes and down to her bathing suit. She slipped into the water, waving for Tyler with those non-emotional eyes."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments tyler stood up and jumped into the water with a laugh

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She smiled lightly as the water splashed over her. She dove into the water softly. Levicy came up from the water, standing on a rock.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Emily ~Everybody Talks~ wrote: "She smiled lightly as the water splashed over her. She dove into the water softly. Levicy came up from the water, standing on a rock."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments tyler popped up next to the rock he smiled he lightly splashed her and swam away

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She grinned wide. She dove under the water once more, slipping ahead of him and splashing him.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "not fair your faster then me" he said with a laugh "

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments "Not really!" She smiled, swimming away from him.
Levicy smiled as she was chased. She felt like a kid once more, before her parents left her when she was 11 years old.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "uh huh kinda" he smiled and tryed to swim faster

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She took longer strokes, just getting out of his range. "Come on. You gotta do better than that!"

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "shush im tryin" he laughed he swam a litte faster

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She was stopped by a rock, herself giggling as he chased her to the rock. Levicy looked at him while laughing and lightly snorting in that laugh. Not annoyingly, but cutely. "Okay! Okay! You win."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "yes " he exclaimed his blue eyes sparkling "stopped by a rock" he shook his head with a laugh

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy looked at his bright blue eyes and could swear they were as bright as the lagoon around them. She felt herself his her blush. She was smirking though.
"If a rock hadn't stopped me, I would've beat you."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "yea i hear you" he said still smiling "well you prolly would have"

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "yea i hear you" he said still smiling "well you prolly would have"

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments She looked at him with those dark black onyx eyes that shined like gems. "But, you kept up well, Horse Boy."

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "thank you" he noticed her eyes they looked like gems

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy slipped away from him and sat on a rock jutting out from the water to feel the sun on her skin. She sighed, lightly relaxing. Levicy had been so....stressed around everyone. All except Tyler and the Mer's.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments tyler decided he would try to float but failed

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments ((gtg sorry))

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy laughed at his attempt. She looked down at him from her rock and grinned.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments "Well that didt work" He said wth a laughed and decided to swim around instead

message 48: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 20 comments After being in her own world for a while, Rose finally noticed the two other beings in the lagoon. She noticed a male, but she didn't feel like singing, so she just went to a deeper part of the water and hid.

Emily ~BIG BARDA~ Heaberlin (willyoupleasegiveup) | 379 comments Levicy smiled but splashed him softly. Her grin was wide and playful.

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 290 comments he laughed add splashed her back he looked around he thought he had saw somthing he looked back at levicy

« previous 1 3 4