Young Adult Books discussion

Which Vampire do you prefer, Edward Cullen or Damon Salvatore?

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alexis1299HallyuFangirl) | 3 comments Mod
I would take Salvatore over Cullen any day. Edward Cullen is ugly, selfish, stupid, glittery, and gay. He says he loves Bella, but why in all of Hades would he leave her when an egotistical, maniacal, red head is after her? Oh wait, he did it to 'protect her.' WHO DOES THAT? Come on! He dosn't even have any fangs. What vampire dosn't have fangs?
Damon Salvatore is romantic, edgy, cocky, arrogant, and self sufficiant, but he also cares and you can tell he loves Elena and would do anything to protect her at any cost. That includes sacrificing himself for her or killing everyone else in the process. Damon loves Elena. He would starve himself for her. Damon and Elena have been through thick and thin together and nothing, not even stupid Stefan, could change that. Elena loves him and he loves her more. TRUE love and not that 'love' Bella and Edward have.

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Rae | 1 comments You sure have strong feelings on the subject lol :)

I do think d Damen is hotter

message 3: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alexis1299HallyuFangirl) | 3 comments Mod
Definatly

message 4: by Allie (new)

Allie | 2 comments Hate edward cullen and all of twilight with a passion. He is an idiot for everything he does to put it simply. Whereas I am more of a Stefan fan (i don't watch the tv show and the books make Damon seem rude and obsessed in a creepy way with Elena), I prefer Damon over Edward any day