Books on the Nightstand discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol (new)

Carol (ckubala) | 559 comments Mod
I adored this article. Thanks so much for pointing it out.

I think I'm a combo reader, a combination of many of those described but the moniker I'd like to wear is the one Ann mentioned...Reading as a Lifestyle - that just says it all!

message 2: by Elizabeth☮ (new)

Elizabeth☮ i do have a cousin that likes to buy books, but doesn't read them. he said, "i just like the way books look." what? i do too, but i like what's inside too.

message 3: by M.G. (new)

M.G. Camacho (ambidextrous_crafter) I love this article! Thanks for sharing! Apparently I am a chronological, bookophile, cross-under, hopelessly devoted, all-the-timer, sharer, re-reader, critic kind of reader and I am loving all of it!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I am a promiscuous multi-tasker! And easily influenced. And a sharer. And I am proud of it.

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura (lauraroxie) | 16 comments I am a promiscuous reader also. The thought of reading one book at a time sounds so boring to me now. But seriously Michael, how you can juggle 6 to 7 is amazing. I'm in awe.

message 6: by Don (new)

Don | 49 comments I read 2 at a time but only because one is an audio book. When I try to read 2 in the same format, I always drop the least interesting.