Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) Hush, Hush discussion

The Graphic Nolve the did for it

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood okay just wondering here.. but who else has looked at it and thought 'what the hell is this??!!"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ik!!!! I looked at the art and I was thinking that Patch is 87 times hotter than the drawing of him. And Nora kinda looks slutty...

MissIntegrity Actually, I read this and it was extremely amazing and interesting it was so good that i just had to read the next one (Cresendo) and i cant wait for the next one

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood i know!!! i thought Nora looked like a slut\preep. kinda what i pictuerd Marcie to look like actaley. and did you realzie that they only go to like.... i think it was the a little after the car thing with Vee's car or even a little before that and then they end it?! so it's not even the whole book.

((Savanha)) in the third hush hush book it gives you a preview of when patch and nora met but from patch's pov... and it said vee was a blonde and nora was red head. if the graphic novel its vice versa... plus nora looks too pretty, like a cheerleader not a girl who is quiet and stuff. but thats just my opinion.
http://lisaslovesbooksofcourse.blogsp...

thats a sneak peek of it

Gabby Yeah! I saw that! (The pages were black, so i was happy :)

And apparently (Looking at the reviews) that it dosn't even finish the book only goes 1/4 of the way through!

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood yeah it's like 1/4 or like 1/2 but still it's not even that good. although i thought the cover was cool

MissIntegrity This book is made of nothing but pure awesomeness i didnt like the way patch kept scaring her though especially sense he was supposed to be a fallen angek

message 9: by Maddy (new) - added it

Maddy lloyd sorry patch just not hot eoungh

message 10: by Beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth I know! I totally agree with you! I saw Nora and I was like, "Who is this girl?" She looks like blond whore.
She is supposed to be an average semi attracting girl with a best friend who is big boned.
*sigh* Why does our culture make it seem that only blond slutty girls get everything?