Terror Island Reunion! discussion

Home Roleplay > Forest

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 492 comments Mod
A beautiful, quiet forest to relax in.

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 492 comments Mod
Allen was sitting by the small stream, fiddling his thumbs and squirming in place. Not like he had to be somewhere, not like he was waiting for someone, it was just nerves. He took out a cigarette and lit it, popping it into his mouth. This calmed him down.

((Err...no clue!! XD))

((It's okaY!!! Maybe she smells the smoke and follows it and scolds him for smoking?))

He took a puff of his cigarette and leaned back, sighing. He looked up and saw the bluish-gray smoke twirling into the air and the relaxing smell of smoke filling his nose--well, relaxing to him.

((Hehe no problem :) ))

Allen took another long drag from his cigarette, the smoke leaking from his nose until he blew it out threw his mouth. He flicked off some ash and saw it settle in the stream, soon disappearing.

He whipped around when the cigarette was flung from his mouth into the water. "What the hell?!?" He was angry now that his means of relaxation were gone. "That was my last frickin' one!"

"Who are you to do tell me what to do, Miss Bigshot?!" He stood up, looking at her. His blue eyes bore anger in them.

((Yeah :) ))

"No, I haven't heard that," he said sarcastically. He had a German accent that was actually pretty sounding. He did remember her from the little herb shop. All he really cared about right now was getting another pack of cigarettes and smoking.

((Hehe :) ))

"None of your business." He glared her in the eye. He broke their stare to look at the water, and then back. "Nosy." He searched his pockets for another cigarette.

((Lol yeah!! I dunno... :( ))

"Well, you're not me so it doesn't matter." He turned to go and make his way to the store, this time not looking back. His mood was dampened by 100% when that cigarette was extinguished.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Ashby Grace~I love Ron!! wrote: ""If I were you, I wouldn't plan on smoking any more," Alvina said coldly leaning stiffly against a tree and observing him silently.
She wasn't used to talking to people...especially jerks like him..."

((Oh! Alvina could have a friend that talks her into a blind date and her blind date turns out to be the forest smoker dude over there? Might help them get on track? :P))

((OooH!!! I likey XD))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Silver, is a genuiuse, yes? XD Welcome.))

((Sure!!! XD))

Allen was walking in the forest with Alvina, hand in hand. They were almost as close now as a regular couple would be in 3 months.

"Yeah," he said with a smirk as he slipped his hand from hers and put it around her, bringing her closer.

((Same XD))

He kissed the top of her head softly and smirked. She was perfect for him, no matter how different they were in the beginning. He loved her so much.

((Nah :( ))

"Yeah?" he asked softly in his familiar, gruff German-accented voice.

((Haha!!))

Allen smiled and looked right back into her eyes. "I love you too," he whispered, leaning in for a kiss.

He closed his eyes, warmth washing over him. He brought her even closer, close enough so that there was no space between them.

((Haha!! XD))

He licked her lips slightly and pressed her against him.

((It's ok!! XD))

He looked at her and smirked. "Well, come on then." He picked her up and jogged through the trees.