Natalia's Island discussion

World Rp! > Cute Cottage

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Morgan  *(Be a voice not a echo)* | 1011 comments Mod
The house alyss and xander shares

message 2: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

xander opened the door for alyss "here we are"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) She walked in and looked around, "It's so nice in here!"

message 4: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"Yep and no talking spiders"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Thank GOD," she muttered.

message 6: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Xander laughed He walked around looking at the house it had a livingroom kitchen two bathrooms and two bedrooms

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "It's perfect!" Alyss exclaimed as she looked around, swishing her tail.

message 8: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Xanders tail also swished and twirled out of boredom probaly "I thought it would be"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "What do you mean?" Her eyes were wide with awe. "You LIVE here?"

message 10: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

He laughed "No but i knew it was here i normally just take a nap at the tree house or somewhere" he shrugged

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Oh," Alyss nods, "How did you find it?"

message 12: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"Stumbled upon it when i was exploreing" He Smiled "Mostly being nosey"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Nosy gets you everything!"

message 14: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Xander laughed "Really?"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Well... it gets ME everything.."

message 16: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"Well thats you if i tryed that i would get in trouble" he smiled

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I DO get in trouble! That's what makes it fun!"

message 18: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

xander laughed "really well thats good"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "It's so pretty in here," Alyss commented as she sat on one of the beds.

message 20: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Xander nodded and looked at the rest of the house

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Why did you bring me here, again?"

message 22: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"Because the other house had talking spiders" he said as if it was obvious

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Good point," she shuddered.

message 24: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Xander laughed "Plus i figured after all those monsters you had to fight you would be tired" he smiled

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I am," she yawned and stretched.

message 26: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"Well rest then" he smile and walked to the bedroom next to the one she was in he looked around

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Alyss curled up in a ball on the floor like a cat.

message 28: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"why are you on the floor?" he asked he layed across the bed

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I usually sleep on the floor."

message 30: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"okay just wondered" Xander yawned he curled into a ball on his side he wrapped his tail over him "Sleep tight" he said with another yawn

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Alyss smiled her cat-like smile and fell into her deep, dark pit of despairing, nightmarish sleep.

message 32: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

((wanna skip to when one of them wake up?))

message 34: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Xander slowly woke up he streched then yawned

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Alyss was still asleep, tail curled tight around her.

message 36: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

He looked out the window it was barey morning he walked into the room where alyss was she was still asleep so he walked to the kitchen and prepared breakfast eggs bacon toast sausage orange juice ect

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) Alyss could smell the food and woke up, "Mrow?"

message 38: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"good your awake " xander called "food is gonna get cold if you dont come on"

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Food?" She asked as she scurried on all fours to the table.

message 40: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"yes food " he smiled and sat 5 plates of toast eggs bacon sausage and cinnimon rolls that made the whole kitchen smell sweet " why are you on all fours?" he asked and put the jelly and butted salt and pepper on the table and sat two empty plates on the tablr also

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I'm a kitty!" Alyss said as she crawled onto the chair and began to scarf down food.

message 42: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"ookay " he said with a laugh

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "Num nom yummy!" She giggled.

message 44: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

Xander laughed "how are you a kitty?" he asked eatin the food he had put on his plate

Call Me Dangerous ~*Your Personal Sin*~ (azali) "I have ears and a tail and claws and teeth!"

message 46: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"well that dosent mean you have to walk on all fours" he laughed

message 48: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

"i dont know but you dont have to"

message 50: by Morgan *(Be a voice not a echo)*, I want a pet Hedgehog,Which i would name sonic XD. (new)

xander laughed

(sorry gtg ill try to be on tomorrow))

« previous 1 3