Nook Book Lending Library Club discussion

Kristen Ashley
This topic is about Kristen Ashley
Looking for Kristen Ashley Books

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura Dawn wrote: "I have a ton!!! Love me some KA Books. if you have a nook, you can friend me. dladybug@gmail.com"

I sent you a nook request :)

message 2: by Marie (new)

Marie | 3 comments I have Knight and Creed and would be more than willing to lend them, let me know. Marie.banchy@gmail.com

message 3: by JennBishop (new)

JennBishop (jbishop) | 22 comments Does anyone have any of the sweet books? Maybe sweet surrender?

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Brown | 3 comments I sent each of you an invite to be Nook Friends- I hope you don't mind as I am a HUGE new KA fan and would love to read more of her books!!

message 5: by Roberta (new)

Roberta Cook | 44 comments I did too, hope you don't mind!

message 6: by JennBishop (new)

JennBishop (jbishop) | 22 comments I have a ton of KA books feel free to send me am email if you want them!

message 7: by Roberta (new)

Roberta Cook | 44 comments Hey there..your profile said your not accepting any messages....i am definitely interested in reading a few ka books....can you post your email or send me one at rcook810@gmail.com?

message 8: by Serena (new)

Serena (renaroo) | 12 comments JennBishop wrote: "I have a ton of KA books feel free to send me am email if you want them!"

Sorry I gave me the same message, that your not taking any messages. Please befriend me on nook friends as well serenahakanson@aol.com

message 9: by JennBishop (new)

JennBishop (jbishop) | 22 comments Roberta wrote: "Hey there..your profile said your not accepting any messages....i am definitely interested in reading a few ka books....can you post your email or send me one at rcook810@gmail.com?

Serena wrote: "JennBishop wrote: "I have a ton of KA books feel free to send me am email if you want them!"

Sorry I gave me the same message, that your not taking any messages. Please befriend me on nook friends..."

hey ladies! i will be adding you and sending what you need :)