South Side Middle School discussion

Houses > August and Vienna's House

Comments Showing 1-50 of 327 (327 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Sam/Applejack♆ Post pictures and goc

message 3: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars)

The small cozy house on the outskirts of town was bought by the Collins a year before they retired. Their daughter happily in love with a man. A child already on the way. Their marriage planned for the month before the due date of the baby. The baby later being known as Vienna Son. A year later little Augustus, August, Son was on his way.

Well enough about the family. Let's get into the detail about the house. The 3 bedroom, 2 bath, ranch house is very old and not in the greatest condition ever. Everything is extremely dated. The sinks leak alot. A couple of the electrical outlets don't work anymore and the rooms are all small.

The master bedroom is the only bed that can fit a king size bed, leaving only a bit of space left for the old couple to walk to the other side of the bed. A small white nightstand sits on the left side. A lamp, coaster, keys, jewelry and other miscellaneous objects including personal pictures of their daughter and grandchildren.

The master bathroom isn't much better. The shower is very small, one person barely fitting in it. The shower head sits very low so someone taller than 6 feet would have to bend down low to get the water to hit them on the head instead of their chest. There is only one sink, leaving the counter around it crowded with both Grandma Ingrid and Grandpa Henry's toiletries.

((WILL FINISH LATER))

message 4: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Vienna walks into the house, putting the keys carefully in the spot where their grandparent's would leave them. August walks away from her, a scowl on his face. "So they're having ANOTHER trial?" August asks softly.
"Yep." Vienna plops down on the couch.
"Why?"
"Because some witness admitted to lying."
"So he might NOT be guilty?" August says, hopefully.
Vienna laughs. "He is SO guilty August."
August starts shaking and Vienna's stands up and walks over to him.
"Hey I'm sorry okay." The clockwork bracelet was around her wrist.
August glances at the bracelet. "I-I know..."
"I'm just preparing you for the hardships of life to come. I'm making you stronger."
"Stronger...." August starts staring at the bracelet.
"Hey... You hold on to it for tonight. I don't need mom's protection today." she undos the clasp and hands it to him. August smiles holding he bracelet like it was a person's life.
"Thanks Vi... You're the best..." August smiles.
"No problem little bro." Vienna smiles and ruffles his hair. "Now go to bed. It's late,"
"Okay..." August walks off to his room.

message 5: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August walks in, his grandparent's sitting in the living room. His grandma was knitting, and his grandpa was reading a book. There were sweet smelling scones on the table.
"Hi August! How was the game?"
"Meh." August grabs a scone and sits down on the couch.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((*post*))

message 7: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August rubs the back of his head, watching Vienna do the finishing touches on decorations. "Are you sure this is even our house, Vi?"
"Hell yeah it's our house!" She exclaims, running around the living room.
"Where the heck did all this stuff come from...?"
"None of your buisness..." She snaps.
"Ohhhh 'kay then..."

((I need to go find their outfits XD))

message 8: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((i was writing the post :D))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((me too!! ))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((CUTE! This is Courtney's Outfit- http://www.google.com/imgres?start=21...))

message 11: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((I'm just gonna make them on polyvore... i give up *sigh*
LOVE THOSE OUTFITS
they're all really cute... *sigh* i wish august would be that easy but nooooo and vienna can't wear punk dresses i mean... no... that's not vienna UGH ))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((XP))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can I force Courtney to start walking to his house?))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Why is Sal shirtless btw.....?))

message 15: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((sure you can force her XD
here's Vienna's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60...

working on August's.))

message 16: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Bookhog1 wrote: "((Cuz he felt like it!))"

((XD epic reason))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay.... Courtney will enjoy it XD))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney walked out of her house, glad to be in clothes less revealing than her swim suit. She was very excited for the party.... but also wanted to puke on the spot. She knew she had to go through with telling her secret, and that she'd look stupid and selfish while telling it. Also it would reveal her confidence level and such. SHe reluctantly got out of her mom's car. "Thanks mom!" She told her mom.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney's mom had dropped her off a few feet away from Calista, Sal, and Paris. She could she her mom raise an eyebrow at the trio. Courtney shrugged. She came up from behind them, waiting for the door to open with them "Hi." SHe said quietly to them.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi." She said, definetly missing her usual spark.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney tried to smile, but it didn't look real. "Nice to see you again, Calista."

message 22: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((Finally... got... an (yet sucky because there was like NO guy clothes) outfit for August: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60...))

August grabs his crutches and makes his way to the door, hearing the doorbell. Vienna keeps putting out the food, and re-arranging things.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney looked down, trying not to make eye contact.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Good enough for me, lol))

message 25: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) ((XD i just you know... gave up... *sigh*))
August stares at the door handle in annoyance. "Now how do I open the door while using crutches..."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me? Oh yeah.... totally fine. Uh huh. Never been BETTER!" She said, trying to sound upbeat. She ruined it though with a nerveous giggle at the end.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol))

message 28: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August finally manages to open the door, by getting rid of his crutches and hopping on one foot. "Hi guys!" He says, still hopping so he could stay balanced. "You're apparently early/on time! Vienna's being weird and re-arranging our whole house... soo yep."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have various reasons to feel like I'm going to puke."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney sighed. "Hi August."

message 31: by Alessia (last edited Oct 07, 2012 06:37PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Katie wrote: ""I have various reasons to feel like I'm going to puke.""

"Uh huh. I have various reasons to go crawl under a rock and never come out!" August grins, not really knowing what they were talking about.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone does, I think." She said, trying to smile.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney bit her lip hard until she noticed blood oozing out.

message 34: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) August hops out of the way, to let them in, reaching for his crutches. "You guys all looked depressed...."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney walks in. "Do you have a napkin or something....? I think my lip is a little bleeding." She said to August.

message 36: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Sure!" He turns around and yells, "VIIIIII NAAAAPKIN FOR COURTNEY!"
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET THE STUPID NAPKIN?"
"BECAUSE I'M ON CRUTCHES!"
Vi mutters an insult before walking out of the kitchen and hands Courtney the napkin.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." She said gratefully. She wiped the blood off her lips. "Ow." She muttered, seeing how much blood she wiped off.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"So..... what are we doing first?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Courtney smiled up at Sal. "Still shirtless, Sal?"

message 40: by Alessia (last edited Oct 07, 2012 06:50PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Hey Paris!" August smiles then grins at Courtney, mischievously. "Oh I think you know what."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh. That." She said uninthusiastically. "Great. Been looking forward to it."

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Been looking forward to it so much I wanted to puke." She added sarcastically.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah. But then I'll look awful the rest of the party."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's go do it!" She said with mock cheerfulness.

message 45: by Alessia (last edited Oct 07, 2012 06:55PM) (new)

Alessia (siriostars) "Just don't say truth..." August shrugs. "Easy as that. And... we're going outside..." August starts grinning, like a maniac.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's Go!"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She pushed August lightly to go.

message 49: by Alessia (new)

Alessia (siriostars) Vi glares at August. "You're insane, honey but oh well. Do what ever you like." She shrugs and heads towards her room.
"Aww you too afraid of the big bad woods, Vi?" August asks, watching Vi. She stiffens.
"Fine. I'll come." She leads the way outside.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Excitement finally found Courtney. "Maybe this won't be so bad....." She said.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7