UnWholly (Unwind, #2) UnWholly discussion

Favorite character

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J I like so many of the characters, but I do believe that I love CAM.

message 2: by Chel (last edited Sep 20, 2012 11:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chel I didn't want to love Cam, but oh I do I do~ Also, the female characters were amazing. Risa and Miracolina, both are fighters in their own ways.

Alyssa This was a surprisingly good series. I had even pre-ordered this book. I also didn't want to like Cam- and absolutely did... but also knew he was going to hate the people who made him in the end. I think Risa will always be one of my favorites.

Rachel Alice I liked Lev the best. Which is strange, 'cause I kind of hated him a little in the first book. But just his journey, how this naive and bratty little kid reached the point where he was ready to blow himself up, then didn't and had to cope with the consequences.

Hud-c Lev, then Cam and Miracolina.

Caroline Cam, Risa, and Connor not necesarily in this order.

Roselyn Cam,Roberta and Lev

Rachel Alice Why Roberta?

Tarsh Trace!! I didn't like Starky, I actually HATE him!!! But I absolutely LOVE IT when I come across a book with a villian that gets under my skin this much, he made the book a real 'on the edge of my seat page turner'

message 10: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Rachel wrote: "I liked Lev the best. Which is strange, 'cause I kind of hated him a little in the first book. But just his journey, how this naive and bratty little kid reached the point where he was ready to blo..."
haha same here! and i think he and miracolina should get together as annoying as she can get. but i still can't help liking her character:)

Leela Connor, Risa, Lev, Hayden - In that order!

Ramiro hernandez Lev and Connor

Nina ✿ Looseleaf Reviews ✿ Trace, Hayden, and Miracolina. And the main characters, of course, but I love developed supporting characters.

message 14: by Me, Myself, and I (last edited Nov 27, 2012 03:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Me, Myself, and I Oh my gosh, the fact that (view spoiler) completely tore at my heartstrings. I developed such a soft spot for him in this book and it killed me to (view spoiler) But anyways, on to the question: I think all the main characters have really become my favorite from any other novels. They all have such fight in them, even though they go about it in different ways. It's their contrasting character traits that really make them stand out as their own. And, of course, there's Hayden: Flipping impossible not to love <3

message 15: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Me, Myself, and I wrote: "Oh my gosh, the fact that [spoilers removed] completely tore at my heartstrings. I developed such a soft spot for him in this book and it killed me to [spoilers removed] But anyways, on to the ques..."

you got that impossbile about hayden:D

message 16: by Gaby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gaby Testa My favoriote character used to be connor but now its Hayden

Elaine Connor, Hayden and Risa <3

God, I started reading the first book not feeling anything for these characters but now I freaking love them.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Probably a tie between Risa and Hayden.
Risa is a very strong awesomeful female who kicks butt, but Hayden is really funny and sarcastic.

I was a bit disappointed in everyone in this book, though. Boo hoo.

Nataly Of course I freakin' love the Risa, Connor and Lev! They've grown so much since Unwind and having more of them and seeing all they still have to go through really touches me. I just love them so much.

Besides them, I absolutely grew to love Hayden in Unwholly. Something about him that just touched my heart. And CAM! Oh my god where to begin? I started off feeling neutral about him,and as much as I didn't want to get attached, I ended up loving him! I'm rooting for him, hoping the best, being broken by all that he's realizing.

So yes, I love them all! I am dying for the third book, everything's so crazy!!

message 20: by Hec (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hec Hernandez lev,cam, connor and risa at first i didnt like cam since he was parts of unwinds but then i felt sorry for him bcause he doesnt have a choice and they were being mean to him cause he looked weird i pictured him cool and i felt sad for him bcuase risa was so mean to him at the beggining

message 21: by Angelica (last edited Jan 21, 2013 10:38AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Angelica LEV!! He is so awesome!! I laughed so hard when he was so desperate to take a leak he was gonna do it in someone's luggage but then took a shampoo bottle instead! And those moments when he is trying to convince Miracolina that being a tithe is bad are Hillarious. My favorite part is when he tranqs Nelson for the Second TIME!

Susan Hayden, because his humor is really my type and because he's old enough to leave but stays.

Cam, because his character has an unlimited depth to explore yet he's really essentially a baby, right?

All of them are great but I love those two best.

Alexa Lev and Hayden are my favorites. I noticed a lot of people said Cam. I didn't exactly dislike Cam, but there was something about him that bothered me. He was full of himself and selfish. I also think his naivety annoyed me and how he was constantly thinking, "If I do ------, Risa will fall in love with me."

message 24: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary Alexa wrote: "Lev and Hayden are my favorites. I noticed a lot of people said Cam. I didn't exactly dislike Cam, but there was something about him that bothered me. He was full of himself and selfish. I also thi..."

i have to agree with you. i didnt really like Cam that much. he seemed so cocky.

message 25: by Rolenda (last edited Mar 06, 2013 08:26PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rolenda Lev, Connor, Hayden, Trace and Risa!

Buuut Starkey... I know his character was necessary, but he was just so annoying.

message 26: by A (new) - rated it 5 stars

A Connor has always been my most favorite character out of all of them. I loved Hayden second, and sadly, Risa third. I didn't hate her but i didn't feel as empathetic to her. I also don't LOVE cam, but he is such an important character and I respect him, if that makes sense.

message 27: by A (new) - rated it 5 stars

A Connor has always been my most favorite character out of all of them. I loved Hayden second, and sadly, Risa third. I didn't hate her but i didn't feel as empathetic to her. I also don't LOVE cam, but he is such an important character and I respect him, if that makes sense.

Cherie Hayden has always been one of my favorites even more so than Connor.
This book I fell in love with Cam though. :)

angel Alexa wrote: "Lev and Hayden are my favorites. I noticed a lot of people said Cam. I didn't exactly dislike Cam, but there was something about him that bothered me. He was full of himself and selfish. I also thi..."

YES. Cam just didn't seem very admirable. I get that it wasn't his choice to be made or anything, but that didn't make me stop thinking that his thoughts were always about himself; he only wants to think about Risa liking him, for example.

Aline Cam was both adorable and twisted. The way he obsessed over Risa wasn't very healthy, and really he shouldn't have existed. And I was disturbed at the end where he promises to take down PC so Risa will HAVE to love him. But I fell for Cam. He was just so... so... I don't know.
Nelson was the creepiest character I have ever read about. He was like a pedophile crossed with an ax murderer or something. He was messed up, but I loved to read about him! He was like a horror movie where you want to look away but can't.
Risa, I do like, but I find stubborn and irritating a lot of the time. She does't seem so realistic to me as the others, but I do love her for her ideals and strength.
Conner... well, Conner is Conner. Brooding, loyal, brave protagonist who you love coz ya have to. I Love Conner's development through the two books though - in a year he's gone from rebellious teen to leader of a rebellion.
Starkey... meh, I was a bit bored by all his schemes and evilness. He was a great character though. And a maniac - why would you do that to your hand!!????
Miracolina is great, but a bit on the Risa side. I found they were to similar, both bad ass and strong and stuck to there ideals. That's not a bad thing, but I found there only difference was pro-unwinding and anti-unwinding. Well, not there ONLY difference but the main one.
Hayden... oh Hayden. I love you. You are witty and adorable and I get goosebumps when I think about you wielding that big ol' machine gun. Ok, that sounds dodgy, but you know the scene I mean.
Lev is once again very complex and touching and the scene where Mira forgives him is heartbraking.

My fave characters are probably Lev, Hayden and Conner. Sorry for ranting.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

J wrote: "I like so many of the characters, but I do believe that I love CAM."

Agreed, although it's hard not to be just a little sorry for him. That's where I think I get my likeness for him.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I liked Risa in this book, and Lev. Conner kind of disappointed me in this one, he just wasn't as glamorous or heroic as in the first book. I liked Cam, poor baby.

Amber Myers My favorite character was probably Tracie and Starkey. Yeah i know probably hardly anyone's favorites. Tracie playing for both sides and Starkey turning the storks against everyone else. But Tracie was helping Conner and the Grave Yard out, by playing both side there was the advantage of knowing what was coming. Starkey on the other hand he was standing up in what he believed in. Yes he turned against Conner and everyone else but he still was standing up for something. Was what he did necessarily right? Probably not.
But either way these two are my favorite characters.

message 34: by Gaby (new) - rated it 5 stars

Gaby Testa I like hay that because he saved everyone in the end when the graveyard was being attacked

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber wrote: "My favorite character was probably Tracie and Starkey. Yeah i know probably hardly anyone's favorites. Tracie playing for both sides and Starkey turning the storks against everyone else. But Tracie..."

Wasnt Tracie the one who died in the plane at the end? I felt bad for him.

Amber Myers Yeah Tracie died at the end cause he wasn't able to save himself it was pretty sad.

Madeline I.HATE.CAM. BUT WHOOP!WHOOP! CONNOR!RISA! AND LEVI!!!!!heheheheh RISA<3CONNER AND LEVI<3MiraColina FOORREEEEVVVEEERRRRR!!! srry kinda crazy 0.o

Madeline Amber wrote: "Yeah Tracie died at the end cause he wasn't able to save himself it was pretty sad."

tru dat, I was like "Come on Tracie you've always been the bad ass in my eyes!!!save yourself!!!"lol

Amber Myers OMG I Would have loved to seen him live but no they kill all the good characters :(

Madeline Madeline wrote: "I.HATE.CAM. BUT WHOOP!WHOOP! CONNOR!RISA! AND LEVI!!!!!heheheheh RISA<3CONNER AND LEVI<3MiraColina FOORREEEEVVVEEERRRRR!!! srry kinda crazy 0.o"

OH I FORGOT MY BEBEBOY HAYDEN!!!!<3 <3 <3

Austin My favorite character in just this book, not including the first, is probably Cam. I, admittedly, WANTED to like Cam from the beginning! I know it's weird, but I just love him! Also, the relationships in this book were amazing:D

Beebee J lol LEVi bc thats my brothers name.... and i also really like his character, it has alot of sides to it

Lainie Hayden. Trace(*Sob*)

message 44: by Ayse (new)

Ayse Is it possible to be in love with everyone?

Sarah Younan Risa, because shes strong, independent, i love her. she reminds me of me, lol. Trace, i cried when he..... well uk. He made a huge impression, and i now <3 him and wanna kill starkey!!!

Kenna Hayden. Simply because he's awesome. Also Connor. Let's face it how can you not love Connor??

message 47: by Roya (new) - rated it 5 stars

Roya Lev and Fry.

message 48: by Jo (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jo Elliott Connor, Risa, Hayden, Lev and Miracolina