Muggles on Magic discussion

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
Books > Deathly Hallows

Comments (showing 1-16 of 16) (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Graham Haehnle  | 339 comments Mod
begin debating and discussing. what did you think?

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) it was epic and mind-blowing :D

message 3: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daria Weasley *Professional Fangirl*

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! elaborate for us :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it! It was an excellent book and proably one of the best.

Moni | 50 comments superb book......but I wished the harry potter series to continue....

message 6: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali (booklthoughts) Love it, but she needs to write a longer "19 Years Later" scene!!

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) omg in the movie...i seriously had never cried that much in one movie EVER!!! i pretty much cried the ENTIRE movie!! :'(

message 8: by Sara (new)

Sara Zandvakili (sarazandvakili) Daria Weasley *Fangirl* wrote: "omg in the movie...i seriously had never cried that much in one movie EVER!!! i pretty much cried the ENTIRE movie!! :'("

why were you crying? the emotions that come with the amazingness of harry potter or how much they left out?
I teared up almost every time they spoke. :'(

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) i cried because of all the deaths!!! it almost killed me, no joke :'(

message 10: by Sara (new)

Sara Zandvakili (sarazandvakili) I cried more when reading the book, but I did cry when Dobby and Fred died. It mad me so sad! Also, I'm sad and hoping that Voldemort didn't actually die and there was a mishap in the spell, so that he can come back for another book!

message 11: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

i cryed more in the book about what was happining. in the movie, i only cryed because of the move when Snape said "Always" and when Hermion said "i'll go with you" those put me to tears. the reason why i cryied through the entire move was 1 at awe of it and 2 an emotional brek down. about 20 minutes before the move started, the inevitable truth that i had been puting off had finnaly hit me. apon seeing all the love for Harry Potter around me and when i heard that famous "hedwigs flight" song, i had a compleat emotional break down and i melted. All at the thought that this was it. all my life, i had waited for the next book or move to arive, and now, there were to be no more, this was the end.

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) Graham wrote: "i cryed more in the book about what was happining. in the movie, i only cryed because of the move when Snape said "Always" and when Hermion said "i'll go with you" those put me to tears. the reaso..."

awwwww :'( thats soo sad!!! :'( see, for me, i didn't read them till grade 7 (2 years ago) so i didnt actually grow up with it...but i really wish i had!! because by the time i read the books, all of them were out already...but i did get to see Deathly Hallows Part 2 in 3D at the movie theater :)

message 13: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Daria Weasley *Fangirl* wrote: "Graham wrote: "i cryed more in the book about what was happining. in the movie, i only cryed because of the move when Snape said "Always" and when Hermion said "i'll go with you" those put me to te..."

i personaly thought that the 3D took away from the film, but was cool all the same. OMZ!!! i have absolutely no ida how to relate to you on that. Me, Having HP in my entire life, and you only having it in existence for a few years now. : / at least you still love it the same i guess. difference is that the charectors are not as real to you, or you did not grow up with them like we did. am i close?

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) Graham wrote: "Daria Weasley *Fangirl* wrote: "Graham wrote: "i cryed more in the book about what was happining. in the movie, i only cryed because of the move when Snape said "Always" and when Hermion said "i'll..."

oh, i liked it in 3D!! :D OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG I REALLY WISH I HAD GROWN UP WITH IT!!!! IT MAKES ME SAD NOW :'( stupid mini me... :'(
oh no the characters ARE extrememly real, i just didnt grow up with it :'(
but i think i love it equally the same as someone like you, who has grown up with it :D

message 15: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new) - rated it 5 stars

i asume in the ligh and love we share for the searies, that there should be no problem accepting you :)

Paulina | 7 comments Best book ever...After I finished reading it for the first time my life seemed so shallow and empty because it was the end of the series! So I spent the whole night crying, humming the harry potter theme song under my breath and popping tic tac breath mints. And for the next few months if I was faced with a decision or some kind of situation, I would always wander what Harry or Hermione or Ron would do in my place. The last book really wowed me and gave me a stronger love for harry potter than I ever had before.