Making Connections discussion

The Brothel (Confidante Trilogy #1)
This topic is about The Brothel
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 546. CONFIDANTE: THE BROTHEL by Lilliana Anderson

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Confidante The Brothel Complete Volumes 1-10 by Lilliana Anderson Lilliana Anderson

Genre: Personal Memoirs/ Contemporary Women (There are some strong sex scenes)

Confidante: The Brothel

Book Description

'I thought I was quite knowing and fairly experimental when it came to the bedroom but I had really shied away from talking to adults about anything that was done behind closed doors. Which is why when I met Angelien, who is 25years my senior, that I was fairly shocked when the first conversation we had was discussing the size of my boyfriend’s father's appendage (she had slept with him many years before and was still a good family friend). My rule was always that anyone of my own mothers age just didn't talk about stuff like that!
But 10 years and many revealing conversations later has transformed me into a confidante of sorts. I have found myself amazed, shocked and sad at these stories as at times I feel that she has been trapped in a world that revolves around sex, power and money. I feel that our friendship has been a great outlet for her to gain understanding and acceptance from another person for all she has done and still chooses to do. I myself have a need however to pass these stories on as they aren't something that I can keep inside me forever and they aren't the kind of stories you tell around the water cooler or at the school gate when picking the kids up from school. It is for this reason that reason that this book has been born...'

Confidante: The Brothel is book 1 in the Confidante Trilogy and contains the complete Amazon Kindle Volumes 1-10 plus a bonus chapter titled 'Vincent' the man who opened Angelien's mind.

Be one of the first people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

The Author will only be sending out the first 4 chapters, it will give people a good idea of the flow of the book anyway.

I am looking for inconsistancies or any lingering questions people are left with, also if they do or don't like the way the story is told

Formats available: Smashwords

All reviews should be completed and posted within 1 to 2 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

Lilliana Anderson (lillianaanderson) | 30 comments Hi all, I have the whole pre release version for you to read now - we re-worked it a fair bit after some beta testing.

Feel free to contact me with what format you would like. Thanks!

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy H (twinypa) I would love to review this book! Twiny_pa25@yahoo.com I have a kindle

Lilliana Anderson (lillianaanderson) | 30 comments Hi Amy, I've sent it through to you

Lilli xoxox

message 5: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy H (twinypa) I got it and OMG it's amazing already!!! Thank you ;)

Lilliana Anderson (lillianaanderson) | 30 comments No worries! Thank you too!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Brothel (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lilliana Anderson (other topics)